Sunday, November 02, 2008

You said I'm falling behind, Can you read my mind?

Unwise

I thought it was wise,
To put in all effort baiting you to hate me,
I thought it was wise,
To do the same on everyone around you
To use all that for an excuse to turn my back
With all the hatred collected which I hoped to use it back

No,
I just couldn't hate anyone as much as I've tried,
For that,
I hate myself even more
Maybe I'm too soft,
Or maybe I'm too pathetic as the way you would have put me
I never understood why I turned so unreal,
Wearing disguises after disguises after shits happened
Oh why have I turned so fake?

I thought after all that I've done,
It was the truth I've accepted,
I realised only now,
All these while I was just running away from it
Leaving traces of lies for your close ones,
Making up so many excuses to disregard me as someone I was,
Because I know they are your ears,
I had been using them,
Oh why have I turned so twisted?

Tonight,
I'm returning to the same place of memories confined,
Flashbacks of me walking everywhere talking on the phone,
Flashbacks of me observing the surroundings to put them into poems for you,
For another 3 months.

A week of holidays is all I've needed to see myself,

My real self.

So before I come back and start losing my mind again in there,
I just want to let it off my heavy chest.
This will be my last for you,
Even if you no longer care,
I only need you to know.

That fake german who makes up italian accent never changed.

This is me.




"I want to stay but I can't because,
I've been fooling around,
And I know,
That you're cold because you never even knew it was hurting me."




This will be a short entry since I have little time before I go off to ready my bag.

Finally met up Mel Fraps yesterday after all these months,
So a new bassist have joined us,
Younger yet taller than me,

And he fucking made me miss my hair a damn lot.
:/

So I've realised I had the same vocal range that of Placebo,
We're now currently discussing of performing a cover of their songs,
Brought up those pending plans to start recording three of our originals too.

I sure got alot of hugs from them last night.

God.
Knowing that Roy is constantly sweating and big enough to be the next Mark Henry a.k.a sexual chocolate,
You won't be hoping to be in my position.

A comeback to memorial,
Where we always had our sessions,
It's name explained everything.

Memorial.
Sigh.

But I'm really glad to finally get back to the music scene after quite some time,
With a lot of song drafts I made to be improvised further.
Of course I really miss them alot too,
All those crap we throw at one another,
And the new guy purposely kept staring at me as if I'm some gay.

Bloody hell,
I'm never gonna ask you to buy a freaking filet-o-fish for me.

And thank you faf for staying up late last night,
Your words are really awesome.

[accent=rapist]hahaha!!!!!it really helps alot man!!!!!!![/accent]


It's char mee and indomie all over again for dinner,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home