Monday, October 20, 2008

A shocking fact about myself


You didn't have to do it but you did it to say
That you didn't have to do it but you would anyway


My apologies for this late post,
I've been feeling rather unwell these past few days.

Fever.
For the second time in 2008.

Anyway I have shocking news,
Maybe just to me.
It's about what blood I actually carries.

And no,
It's not German unfortunately.

Hell,
I'll save it till the later part of this post.

I'm not really in the mood to make this entry as entertaining as possible,
Since I'm still feeling heaty and heavy right now.

So,
Last Friday,
I got confined in HTA till Saturday because of the most ridiculous reason ever.

Didn't went for haircut.

I didn't knew whether to cry or laugh when my officer-in-charge call me to his office,
Asking me to sign a paper and he goes like,

"You guys will be confined till tomorrow because of not going for a haircut."

Even the high-ranking officer behind him spoke in malay.

"Dia ni tak habis2 nak kacau orang."

"Everytime want to disturb people this guy."

Whether my OC understands malay,
I do not know.

I just take it that he's taking advantage of us since we're going to P.O.P the next week,
With confinement.

-.-

So there's five of us,
Four from my squad,
And another from different company whom my OC asked me to take good care of him,
Since he's in the new intake.

Whom got caught smoking.

Confinement.
Sure sounds bad doesn't it.

HELL NO.

When everybody left HTA,
It was mainly just us and Duty Officer who sits in his office.

So yeah,
HTA was a chalet to us.

We didn't really have much work to do,
Just meeting the D.O every 2 hours or so,
The rest of the time we're free to do anything.

ANYTHING.

And the food served at mess was definitely much better than usual.

Oh did I mentioned we all woke up at 7am plus instead on Saturday?

Heh.

I went back earlier than the others who were released at 6pm,
Since I caught fever since the previous night and got myself an MC.

Blessing in disguise.
Them Jantan Brothers picked me up at Jurong East for jalan raya.

Of course they get me to my house first to change to my raya suit.


With our driver.
Photobucket


Couple for the night?
Photobucket


NOT!
Photobucket


Policemen on the far left side
Photobucket


Comparing who have the longer hair
Photobucket


Still feverish
Photobucket


The only house I happened to get a green packet
Photobucket



Rozaimi,
a.k.a Jantan Binawe,
a.k.a My Junior

Is the house I've always loved to visit,
Wonder why?

There's 20 plus of this things,





Jealous now faf?
Heh.


Now now,
I'm left with 4 more days to my passing out parade.
Will be booking out after my P.O.P dinner this thursday,
And coming back in on friday morning.

If you're interested to come for this rather similar parade to that of NDP,
Do contact me for further information.

And then I will have one whole week of holidays.
Hurray.

So now that we have come to the end of this post,
I have something to announced,
Something that I found out last night when my uncles and aunties were in my house.

I'm neither a pure malay nor mixed with German blood.

But instead,
I'm someone whom Naz should respect a lot since his favourite footballer came from this country.


All hail Lan,
Photobucket


The Portuguese breed.


No wonder my uncle kept calling me Portuguese skinhead last night,
Curiousity forced me to ask my mom why Portuguese,
That's when I knew my history.

That's when I knew I'm not adopted since I'm fair and my Dad looks like Jay-Z.

Although I still wish I'm a German.
:/


And to Fareha,
I'm not fooling anyone this time,
You can ask my mummy the next time you talked to her.

[accent=portuguese]Ahaha[/accent]

Guess I have to start supporting Portugal by means of football then,
Of course it's always second to my beloved Ballack's Germany.

And every country supporter have at least one favourite player from that country.
Mine goes to the man who plays as the same position as me in the footballing world.

People,
Meet Paulo Ferreira.

Photobucket

*Keeps Paulo in my store room alongside Ballack*


That is all.


The Feverish Portuguese That Loves Mozarella Cheese,
Alano Azreira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home