Thursday, October 30, 2008

Are we humans, Or are we dancers?

Summary: Selling off Playstation 2, JB and MTR raya pics, and everyday's stuff.


Leaves from HTA,
Leaves from SLN.

Who would have thought?

Sheesh.

And that brings up a number of possibilities,


-That blog-person inside of me has died.
-Not enough caffeine.
-Nothing to write about.
-Faf and Pariapa has been keeping themselves too quiet on MSN for me to copy paste them here.

I even had my personal favourite 4 pumps vanilla 1 pump caramel caramel machiatto,
Yet my brain still can't work as before.

Meh,
I guess I will rely on pictures in this post.

Raya pics of Jantan Brothers and My Team Raya combined.

But before I get to that,
Letting you all see how hooligan-ly I look without hair,
It's business talk.


I'm selling off my 3-4 year old Playstation 2 (Slim & Modded)

Details are as follows:

- The console itself
- Black Ps2 Analog, White PS1 Analog, Gray PS1 controller, one each.
- One Ps2 Memory card.
- Multi-Tap
- Lots of *cough* games (Will list them if interested)

Physical condition is as good as new.
Working condition, no problems as of yet.

My reason for selling is to get myself a PS3.

Currently I have my PC as wife,
iPod as my partner,

So now I need a brand new scandal since they're pretty much changeable.

Yippie-ka-yay.

Anyway in total I've spent $400++ on it,
So I'm looking at $182 yet negotiable.

If interested do inform me,
But of course I have other bidders in forums too,
Highest price wins the bet.

Preferably meet around the east side,
But I don't mind if you wanna take the extra step to test it at your home,
As long there's coffee.


There won't be any discount by whatever means,
So save the thought of lowering it's price with cartons of Nescafe Cappucino.

But I sure don't mind that as a gift though.


It'll be good if you know my number and contact me through smses,
Not calls mind you,
I never like calls.

Cause' most probably I'll end up reformatting my PC after this post,
Can't believe I didn't do that for almost a year now.

No wonder it lags like fuck.

And it pisses me off as Battlefield 2 player,
When I'm in a Jet,
Lags,
And crashes into a crane.

Talking about BF2,
I just got promoted last night.


Photobucket

*Holds head up high*

So if you happened to see me going busy on MSN which I seldom do in the past,

That's the reason.

Recently I downloaded that Project Reality mod too,
Which as the name suggests,
It's just too fucking realistic.

Maybe not the gameplay,
But the communication system.

Never in my life have I played a game,
And a conversation went like.

*Helicopter flying just above us*

Player 1: *over mic* Alright guys stay down and lie prone till it get past us.

*Accidentally stood up*

Player 1: I SAID STAY DOWN DAMMIT!

Me: *sends chat message* Sry.

Player 1: Hah, nah it's okay.

I guess this game is not a game for them european players.
Heck maybe they would even slice up their own throat when they got killed in a game.

Of course it's always nice to find yourself talking to someone from a different side of the world.
Their accents when they get mad is pretty scary I should say.

But I can never stop myself from giggling when a Thai mic over in the game,
Yelling out gibberish after being shot at.

"AHH PUNG PUNG NIPAPA PUNG DUNG DUNG SLAMDUNK ANGG!"

Even naz who happens to be in my room playing my PS2 will laugh his ass off hearing that.

Now now before I go on and on regarding a game I spent 3 years on,
I'll just end up this entry with raya pics.


More of JB's raya pics,


At my house
Photobucket


Policemen on sentry duty at Yat's house
Photobucket


Too. Fucking. Bored.
Photobucket


Blue blue Yat's house
Photobucket


Daydreaming in Nizam's house
Photobucket


Brothers in the force
Photobucket


Pakcik and Makcik (One day couple -.-)
Photobucket


Allergic
Photobucket


Now focus on the right, what did you see? (Spooky ain't it?)
Photobucket


Us and apek driver
Photobucket


KITTIES GALORE AT ROZAIMI'S HOUSE
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



My Team Raya 2008

In Reza's Subaru ImpREZA
Photobucket


Shy-guy, sibukmenontontv-guy, Smiley-guy
Photobucket


I have a crush on Arif's younger sister
Photobucket


And that's why he have to come blocking her in this shot
Photobucket


Mat having orgasm looking at Lan the Sexyback -.-
Photobucket


Frez's house
Photobucket


Penang-boy and friends
Photobucket


Gotta love this shot
Photobucket


This too
Photobucket


Frez a.k.a Penang Boy
Photobucket


Keeping ourselves comfortable at Yat's house (Yes, a different hidayat)
Photobucket


Yat and his younger sibling
Photobucket


Nigeria Manhunt winner
Photobucket


Portuguese Fucker
Photobucket


Looking forward to slimming down? Use this pic to kill your appetite
Photobucket


Good ol frez falling asleep during raya
Photobucket


"Huh go home already?"
Photobucket


Newsflash of the day: Mat pulled off Yat's toilet door
Photobucket


Informal
Photobucket


Formal
Photobucket


Special credits to Reza for being our "The Tranporter"
Photobucket



I'm done here.

Will probably return on the weekends before going back in for my course.

Sheesh,
Back to square one.

Thank god hair is keep-able now.

Aside from that,
I'll be meeting Mel Fraps this Saturday after the band's indefinite hiatus.

I hope our new plans will work.



Say Natalie, I would never understand,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home