Sunday, November 09, 2008

Comeback of the Business world

Before I start off,
I present to you.

From The Killers upcoming album.

"Human"



Tell me that's fucking awesome.

*Orgasms*

Now.

I'm not one who would hold up against languages,
Especially mine,

But this is too outrageous.

And it must be stopped at all cost.


So that I'll stop laughing the minute I saw my inbox.

Photobucket


I thought it would be fun clicking on that language thingy on friendster,
Changed it to malay and expect everything to go melayu.

But nothing happened.

Not until after meeting Mel Fraps up for session,
Coming back, saw my inbox, going wtf,
And giggled.

Which in turn got me going to friendster,
And suffered more.


Photobucket

Siapa yang melihat saya
Muat naik gambar
Jemput Kawan

Lain.

And the best yet,

Photobucket

Edit Istimewa.

Friendster just turned,
So melayu.

Saya amat kagum apabila terlihat kawanster bertukar bahasa sehingga sangat melayu.

Fulamak,
Sudah boleh mengajar ibu saya memakai friendster begini.

"Mak comment:

Lan, nak beli apa untuk makan nanti?"

That will be the day I'll smash my Bon Jovi mug onto that area just above my left ear,
Laughing.

Now before I actually touch on business.

I can't believe how faf turned so naive.

Or maybe I should call it,
Unrealistically naive.

You see,
I was helping her out selling off her iPod shuffle fetching a good price,
A buyer came by and I directed faf to him.

With a simple sms going like.

9******* - Shufflingman

So she took over and started smsing him behind rapist's back.


Photobucket


If she hadn't mentioned my id,
Mr Shufflingman would have thought it's a girl he shuffled with in some club.

Damn you faf.
You're ruining my reputation.

Now he knows I referred to him as shufflingman.

And you mentioned my real name.
Do you know what will happen afterwards?

He'll start referring to me as some Lan-jiao the next time he saw my id.

I'll kill you the minute I catch rapist sleeping,
Which is anytime.

Sleepy hollow jokes never gets old.
Heh.

Now now,
Regarding business.

I'm back at it.
That person who made bucks after ransacking his whole room,
Has just turned bolder.

Friday I made a deal with someone,
Buying his second gameboy advance with alot of games at 70 bucks.
I did some research and made a few assumptions,
The whole package total up to double the price.

Good deal?
I can't agree more.

Yesterday I met another to purchase a game,
Which retail price is about $50.
He sold me at $18,

Sealed and brand new.


And later this morning,
I'll be sealing the greatest deal yet,
The selling of my 3-year old Playstation 2.

So most probably I'll be going to his house to let him test my soon-going-to-be-ex-scandal.

Of course,
She'll be replaced with a brand new Ps3 next week.

Heh.

So Hans,
If I'm not able to come on your gig,
I believe my reason is sound enough now.

I kid mate.


That would be it.

Sigh,
I kinda miss Lanny the arrogant buddy.

Perhaps I'll save it for the next entry.


As he would have said.


Hope I won't get to see you again suckers,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home