Sunday, December 14, 2008

All the pretty faces

Before I get to the main subject of the day,
There's one important thing I would like to sort out.

One of the traitors who just left blogspot for livejournal has already shown how bad LJ can corrupt one's soul.

I told her so,
But she doesn't believe it.

Won,
The darkside has.

-.-

So this particular LJ foolishly stated that I'm a sleepy hollow wannabe.
When on my previous post's picture was more of a hollowman like I've mentioned.

This is a mistake I'll never accept.

You listen here real good Darth Meowth,
I'll out it real simple for you.


Sleepy Hollow doesn't have a head,
And excels at killing.

Photobucket



While hollowman doesn't have a,
Erm,
Anything visible.
And excels at outrage of modesty, snatch theft,
Whatever anyone invisible might think of doing.

Photobucket


That'll do it.

Now onto the main subject of today.


I'm too hooked on GTA IV,
Ain't got time to start thinking about what to blog.

So that is all for the main subject.


*Takes cab to weapon store*,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home