Sunday, December 07, 2008

Never was on time, Yes I once was mine

Photobucket



And they said I look like hollow man.

Sigh.

I wish I am though.

*evil grin*

Now now.

I wish to whine about some inconsiderate fucks who just got this phobia of putting their hands down.

You see,
I was on my way back from jamming and sheesha with MF,
Got myself into a fully loaded train.

Like damn,
My ass almost got squeezed in between the train doors,
And the person infront of me could feel my whole ribcage trying to mate with his spine.

It was THAT cramped up.

Worse comes to worst.

The ones who I feel should just scotch-taped dettol soaps on each of their armpits,
Just have to hold their hand high on the handle when it's vacant from the middle to the bottom.

You should know which species I'm referring to,
And I'm never a racist,
Just someone with allergies to body odour,
In fact almost everyone does.

But these particular group of people,
Just had no idea that the reason why MRTs are so clean,
Is because of them smelling like that and doing shits like this that even roaches lists them under their allergies.

It rhymes neatly,
But I know I've just made one factual rhyme.

Hell,
I could barely breathe even when I'm much more taller than them,
How I wish some cleaner with a mop and a bottle of fabuluso would come in and start mopping their fucking armpits.

Sigh.
Hot like fuck is one thing.
Stinks worse than my cat's shit is another.

Imagine this

Photobucket

Now imagine the same guy going sleeveless.

Come together with me people,
And propose that MRTs should limit their poles from foot to our chest level,
And have their ceiling higher up so none can rest their hands on it,

And anyone caught raising their hand over an inch above their hair will be charged for air pollution.

Darn,
If Singapore is a free country I would have roll my lighter wheel just under their armpits,
So that till the end of trip, they can kepit (dunno eng so mly cn luh) it all the way.

That will be the end of my whining session.
For today.

So,

This year marks the first time I had 4 counts of fever.

Somehow I'm beginning to wonder if it's related to me being in NS,
Because from what I knew, I can only reach a maximum of two fevers in a year.
I had it once before I enlisted,
And on friday marks the 3rd time I got it after I start spending most of my time in camp.

Which contradicts what they say about us getting fitter and fitter while serving the nation.

Fuck it dawg,
I ain't getting any better in running away from hot bodies yaw,
The fuck?
Thing's fuckin me up worse and shiiit.

Now my fever kept coming and leaving,
Friday had it.
Saturday no have it. (Saturday night fever my ass)
And today I gotten it again.

Worse still,
I had to go jamming with MF with my vision swaying here and there.

And that's the second time I actually went out on a physical activity in fever-mode.

Only this time I didn't get to lie down somewhere and let my heavy head gets some rest.

Heck I even slept for a good 2 hours after spending the whole night playing a game I just purchased.

GTA IV's the shit yo.

The new multiplayer mode makes it even more addictive,
Once I got my pay I'm gonna get the next one on my list.


Photobucket

LitteBigPlanet.
All about working in a team of online gamers.

Go google it and read them reader's reviews.
Everyone who played em,
Gets addicted to em.

I've yet to see what's so interesting about some muppets roaming about,
Being little fucks jumping here and there in human's bedroom,
The possibilities and creativity are just endless.

Maybe that's the reason no one got tired of it.

Sigh,
If only PS3 games were not so overpriced,
I would have enough cash to buy more than 5 games per salary.
Because what I need now is get my feelings gray,
And games do just that.

Of course I'll even grow more homesick when in camp,
Well,
At least I have much more friends in the squad now compared to my previous one.

Maybe back then I was just one emoshit motherfucker who leans on the cupboard,
And daydream all day and night.

Glad that I found myself back.


Photobucket


Brandon Flowers Wannabe,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home