Sunday, November 23, 2008

We seen it all, bonfires of trust, and flash floods of pain

I need my life back.
All this while staying in HTA,
I've been growing more and more gray.

And that's not a good sign.

Sigh.

Anyway hello again everyone.

As usual,
I have a darn lot to talk about,
But time hasn't been too kind towards me.

So,
In search of something small to talk about,
Faf came to the rescue.

Or at least I hoped so.


Photobucket


If that's what you insisted.

The talk follows up in her talking about her personal problems,
Which is rare for her feeling downward turns time and time again.

But it's becoming a trend now.
Everyone around me,

Those I cared,
My parents,
My friends,
And all those who matters to me.

Trapped themselves in the state of continuous delusions of paranoia,
And it all happened when I can't get on MSN 24/7 because of some stupid course.

Does that shows how important I am?

Neh,
I kid.

Now there I was having my smokes and mom-made Kopi-O,
Faf just had to do it.

"Miang-miang kucing" as I would have called it.


Photobucket

And my best attempt so far to run away from this uncomfortable flight.


Photobucket


At least that cooled her down.

Thus becoming one cool cat.

Ugh,
My randomness.


Photobucket

Okay okay.

Enough of this.
Hopefully I'll come back next week with more shits to announce.

Hopefully Grandpa has waken up by then.

And hopefully Bloody Bobby will give me a treat to Starbucks next week.

Heh.


Butterfly Mild Shag owns you,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home