Monday, December 01, 2008

So it came: The first day of the last month in the calendar. *Ultra-big HAUFF to me*

EXCLUSIVE!!!!

Photobucket
Newcomer "Lanny the Jiwang Buddy" has recently released a new malay hit single,
His first ever song made in Malay.

Titled,

Semakin Tua, Semakin Dilupa (Sendiri Amuk & May remix),
Written by Lanny the Jiwang Buddy himself.


Diinginnya di malam ini, suasana pilu
Terkenang rambut ku lagi, secara dalam
(Yehhh..)

Setelah birthday terjadi, sepi hatiku
Terpadamlah bara rokok, batukku handle

Mengapa aku harus, merayakan sorang-sorang
Hanya kerana, NS bodoh itu
Dihancurkan kota mesra, yang dibina tak tentu arah
Di masa, yang lalu

Kini aku terus bernyanyi, (yehhhh ughhh)
Happy birthday sekali lagi (aghhh yarghhh)
Tinggallah aku sendiri,
Dinaikkan umurku lagi~

Kini aku semakin tua (ah hahhh)
Oleh kerana Disember lagi (eh heeee)
Dan ku juga, semakin dilupa
Pada hari jadi ini (eee hee eee eeee)

---End of free demo--


Apologies to all those Non-Malays here,
And another one for leaving SLN deserted for like.

A week?

Darn it's being that long.

You might have already knew,
I was on attachment at Pasir Ris NPC since last Friday,
Till Monday morning.

Basically morning shifts and night shift bundled up together,
=
Too Fucking Tired Nescafe Man

And for this simpang-bedok's-chicken-kebab-I'm-eating-now sake,
I haven't get any sleep since Sunday's afternoon till now,
On a Tuesday morning.

It's times like this I hate NS the most.
Of course I have a lot to story-tell,
But I'll guess it's better off saving to coffee-shop talks with my crap buddies instead.

Oh and did I mentioned?
I have like 4 hours to sleep till booking in?

Fine I admit it now,
I'm having a terrible mood swing.

*Crushes Yaya's friskie in my left hand*

And to manage this stress on my own.

I've decided to put SLN on "come to please myself" mode.

With these.



My personal favourite convo with Fareha a.k.a Bloody Bobby, taken last year
Photobucket
Photobucket

And I still find it funny,
In a scary way.




I never knew who the fuck this is, but it's one of the better stress-relievement media out there.
Photobucket



I knew who this is though.
Photobucket



Honestly,
I don't know what I'm blabbering out either.

It's just that.

My birthday came to pass.

But it was just another normal day.

Though I would like to thank those who actually made an effort to wish me,
I really need them to make my day.

Sigh.

I just,
Want these days back.

Without my buck tooth please.
Photobucket



I NEED MORE TIME TO REST DAMN IT,
Hauff-Ze-Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home