Thursday, January 01, 2009

Henceforth, year 2009 has come to take control

I wanted to embed a video here,
As a gift to tall for this New Year,
But heck,

"Embedding disabled by request"

So here you go.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yeah I know it's 2009 and stuffs and this video was made a long time back,
In fact it was for that ever-so-famous Millennium 2000.

But I just couldn't find a better video than that,
And mind you,
That's one of my top favourites in Hindi songs.

Talking about that,
I used to be one crazy bollywood freak that goes around learning em lyrics and dance moves,
And start showing off in the old bedok library with my cousins.

What else do you expect from me when I was one tiny hyperactive bastard,
Who throws the game controller to the wall after losing in some doraemon game.

Trend died soon after though,
My last hindi movie I ever watched was Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum or however they spelled it.

And I'm still in strong support for hindustan movies,
You're paying for a 3-hour show with a price of the normal 1 hour plus shows,
Even throwing all the song-breaks away,
You would still have wished that cinemas should start providing sheesha.

My childhood dream of lying beside a girl watching stars together,
Yes that came from an hindustan movie too.

And the best yet,
I have a Hindustani as my bunkmate.

And yes,
We get crazy with bollywood songs.

Okay enough of bollywood crap,
I spent my new year's eve in a not really the way I would have wanted.
But it was still fun overall.

We had sheesha,
And went over to the perimeter of fourstix and sat there watching fireworks,
I finally smoked a full cigar.

Hurray to me.

Lost my voice too,
Somehow that crazy side of me was thrown off balance that night.

To pariapa, naz, reza and mat,
I really appreciate you guys coming and let me have a real hangout this holiday.

What a waste fiza and frez can't make it,
And I'll get the pics uploaded soon here,
So watch this space.

Although it's not alot because I didn't actually get hold of the camera.
But it means a darn lot because I got to take a picture with a full-blooded Slovakian.

:D


Now now,

Almost everyone have new year resolutions posted on their blogs every year,
And as much as I always strive to be different from others,

It's just for me to reflect back when the next one comes.

Now for the previous ones and how it changed if applicable.


(2008)
So now, my New Year Resolutions.


- Finds a reason to quit smoking for. (Almost)
- Spend more quality time with my family. (Vast improvement)
- Spend more quality time with my cat. (She's getting more and more crazy, so not really)
- Do well in my studies. (Hopefully NS didn't call me up first) ( :/ )
- Have my braces taken out so I can have my charming smile. lol. (Not yet)
- Make more friends who will understand me inside out. (Well maybe a few)
- Make less people thinking I'm arrogant. (Not doing well either)
- Still virgin. (HELL YEAH BABY!)
- Have fun, legally. (With NS in the way? Definite NO)
- Cure my insomnia. (Vast improvement)
- Progress with Mel Fraps. (Had my first gig before enlisted, and a few originals, yay)
- Have a laptop (I didn't get to poly, no)
- Be a better man, I mean, boy. (I don't know, things haven't been too good)


And for this year 2009

- Whatever I had in 2008's
- Get posted out to airport soon and hopefully manage to enjoy the work there
- Try to maintain my overwhelming comeback to games so my best msn mates will stop complaining about my lack of attention towards them -.-
- Complete recordings of Melfraps' originals and improve the drafts into complete songs.
- More gigs for MF
- Get myself a Nintendo DS
- Hair, I just want a longer hair than what I have now.

Well that is all for em resolutions.

And for some who have been questioning me why I don't actually blog about my life story as normal bloggers do,
Stating that it's an online diary and shits.

I don't have anything interesting in life to be told about.

Like this for a good example.

I've spent a whole week from last week's wednesday's afternoon,
Till today clearing my block leaves.

Yes a whole week without camp life,
But I failed to do a lot of things I hoped for during this holiday.

Hanging out almost every single day,
Shit talks on MSN a whole lot,

And for fucks' sake,
I didn't get to touch a single starbucks drink.

Financial issues,
Damn financial issues.

Oh and last Monday I met a buyer for a PS3 game I'm selling,
Best thing is,

He's a old man,
Smartly-dressed which I assumed he's a businessman.

Or some boss by the way he look like.

But anyway he's one really nice guy,
A buyer I would never forget,
Age difference my ass,
We talked like friends.


And thus begins a new chapter in my life,
Of me loving the elderly with the purest of heart.


Siapa kata gadis melayu tak menawan,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home