Sunday, January 11, 2009

In a car with the girl, Promise me she's not your world.

Fucking Zam.

Yes,
I'm talking about you,

Fucking Nizam.

I can't believe how fucked up you are,
Dragging me into things I simply don't want to do.

And after all I did,
You fucking turned your back on me.

You,
Simply turned your back on me knowing your plans was fulfilled.

I seldom make promises,
But I promise you this Nizam.

If I were to see you outside,
I'll make your fucking life as miserable as hell.


I'm gonna tickle you to death.

For playing someone incredibly timid like me into this game.

Hotel 626

With that said,
If I can do it,
At a freaking 2am plus all alone in my room,
Why not anyone?

Face your fears everyone,
Play it to completion.

And that game's only available in between 6pm-6am.

More importantly,
Boo-hoo to faf a.k.a petrol kiosker for quitting the game halfway,
Sniffing petrol into dead sleep.

Like I've said earlier,
Zam's been a real bitch,
Tricking me into this game making up shits that you're cursed if you quit it halfway.

But when I'm done and came back to him on MSN.

He didn't reply to me,
Happily laughing at my naivety.

So yes,
It was rather an emotional last week in camp,
Negatively of course.

I had so much to complain about but ain't gonna take no risk putting it up here,
I'll rather whine.

Us,
The NPC squads,
Known to others as those that had to come back to HTA for a 3-month course,
Known to others as those who are free from bmt-style haircuts.

Heh,
Things changed.

They say we gonna pass out,
Going to Airport,
By the end of January.

Oh wait what?
Mid-February wasn't it?

So like our 3 months,
Extended to 4 months?
Actually longer than my BMT?

Free from haircuts?
What about that bmt-styled crew cut we got last week?

Damn man,
Things sure changed,
So it's like them new intakes,
They have something new to laugh about.

It's official then,
We're fooled so bad,
Everyone's unhappy,
Boo-hoo.

So there we are,
Booking back in,
Eat sleep all day,
For a good 1 more month.

Good job HTA.

Well on the positive note,
Taufik Batisah came to camp for a show,
And while we're eating our food in the band room during our break from sentry duties,

He actually came in.

I guess that's the first time I actually saw him in person,
Going like,

*raise up hand*
"Hi guys"

And everyone goes "hello/hey/hi",
Spilling spaghettis everywhere.

A few even went "TAUFIKKK!"

Disgustingly,
They're all guys.

So yeah,
Some hours to go before booking into that same ol place where time goes by 4x slower.

Sigh,
I need a hug.


I can't fucking believe I said that,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home