Monday, January 19, 2009

His life is under the gun, He got to hold everyday

Health is fucked up lately.

Had fever since Thursday,
Used up another 2 days of MC to rest at home.

Only to be attacked with high fever and chest infection on sunday.

Went CGH,
And was given what looks to be the longest period of medical leave in my life.

7 days.

Worrying.

All of us has a limit of 5 days of MC,
And mine in total,
Exceeded 15.

Sigh,
I guess I'm not that sort who's able to stay in close quarters.

I hope my in-charge will believe me now that I do not take MCs for the fun of it.

So readers,
I might not be blogging until I recovered completely,
Chances are,
I would have spent 4/5 of the day resting.

And I'm only here,

To whine.


It's killing me and taking control,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home