Saturday, January 24, 2009

Creatures of the Damned

Roaches.

If some genie popped out of my antique Nescafe jug and asked me for a species of creature to be wiped out in the whole wide world,
It's none other than roaches.

Hell,
They even exists in a game I'm playing.




And whatnot,
I'm currently going through psychological seizure due to roaches' infestation,

IN MY FUCKING KITCHEN!

WE HAVE MOTHERFUCKING ROACHES IN MY MOTHERFUCKING KITCHEN!

It's madness I'm telling ya.
There I was innocently getting my mug refilled,
While dozens of baby roaches crawling everywhere,
Mom said she did some pesticide-assault in the cabinet.

Which angered the mother roach hanging around in the cabinet,
And sent all her babies crawling everywhere to frighten us.

Especially the infamous anti-roach Lan.

So I quickly got my mug filled and went to my room,
Only to find one baby roach crawling on my hand.

Pathetic scream + slam of mug + vigorous waving of hand + WTF

Fuck.

I went to the kitchen again,
Grab my pesticide,
And saw a motherfucking mother roach crawling in my way.

*Lan switches to VATS-mode, aims for the head, R1, R1, O*

So the damn roach somersaulted,
Wriggles disgustingly,
And I left.

It's just things like this that makes me wish I had a revolver in my drawer.

They're my top priority to deal with,
Mosquitoes comes next.

Thank god cockroaches never learned bloodsucking.

*shivers at the thought of roaches on my neck*

Now now.

Melfraps will be having their second gig in the month of february,
I'll provide the details soon,
After I've familiarize with everything.

Hopefully we'll get to perform our new original as well.

A song I dedicated to my ever-so-in-love-with,

Photobucket


Natalie Portman. <333


I got a motherfucking roach in the motherfucking kitchen,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home