Sunday, October 24, 2010

If this matters, it matters. If it does not, it doesn't.


I gave manipulation as a title,
You made the most of it fucking down my life into shame.

I gave honesty as a title,
You just had to make me feel like honesty is the worst policy.

I gave fairness as a title,
You rather keep your stick pointed out forcing me to endure.

I gave clarification as a title,
You gave me short phrases of bullshit expecting me to understand what the FUCK I'm supposed to understand.

I gave love as a title,
You engulfed me in deep hatred to every little parts of you.


You know what,
Fuck all these manipulations, catchy little phrases bullshit.


Fuck all that confusion.


I couldn't stand you,
I couldn't understand you,
I couldn't accept you.

And I can't live my life with you giving me hell.


YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I HAD TO DEAL WITH DOING SOMETHING I'M SO AGAINST MYSELF DOING.

That's it,
All I want now is to get the fuck out of your life, your world, your mind.

I implore you to do the same.

Let there be peace in minds again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home