Friday, June 11, 2010

Do me a favour

Before I went into NS,

I was that immature kid who made pranks on others via MSN,
Then posting them up here to shame them.

Yet here I am,
Gone through NS,

Learning the steps towards maturity.

But guess what?

THAT IMMATURE SIDE OF ME STILL LIVES!


Let me present the new-age victim of SLN chat logs.

Ze Wanderboy.

He came up to me looking for part time jobs,
And yeah I was in my evil mood back then.

Sorry man I had to do this.

NOT.

(All of these is in malay, so ask your malay friends for you non-malay ones)


Photobucket

Of course to intensify this "recipe",
I gotta add in more spice to it don't cha think so?

Photobucket

And to close it all up.

Photobucket


Moral of story?

Always go for jobs that offers duit "Halal".


Back on track,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home