Friday, May 07, 2010

ORD OH!

Dated July 07, 2008



With regards to my 1 year 10 months serving the nation,
Under the banner of Singapore Police Force,
And of course Airport Police Division Patrol Team Charlie.

While you wait for my grand story of how my whole NS life went,
Here's some things to keep you guys busy and wanting for more.

Okay macam paham.

Stay with me now,
As I go through these amazing pics caught on cam.


From the pubic-haired monster
Photobucket


To the infamous Portuguese Martian
Photobucket


Faking happiness while getting tortured during BMT period
Photobucket


New York City Cop
Photobucket


My secret to studying law without falling asleep
Photobucket


Contradicting much, no?
Photobucket


The enthusiasm that lasted only in the first month of BMT
Photobucket


In a typical Malay accent, "MACAM PAHAM!"
Photobucket


As stated above.
Photobucket


My BMT bunk view from my bed.
Photobucket


The day everyone's been waiting for; POP OH!
Photobucket


Oh Happy Times.
Photobucket


When everyone's smiling with pride, Ma's still doesn't know what she's doing there, heh.
Photobucket


Just when I thought 3 months of BMT is enough,
I had to spend another 3 months of NPCO course after I got my posting to Airport,

IN CAMP.


The joy on my face of being behind a guy. Heh.
Photobucket


Every Thursday is our Food Paradise Day.
Photobucket


...with me as the Mascot.
Photobucket


That demonic face.
Photobucket


I know I know, I don't know what I'm doing either.
Photobucket


Digi-volving.
Photobucket


And so they called me; The Exorcist. Plain WTF.
Photobucket


Out of camp, and into airport like FINALLY!
Photobucket


Black & White
Photobucket


Having a damn good life then.
Photobucket


*winks*
Photobucket


Ze Fit Squad 132nd Intake ;)
Photobucket


Ze coolest SC/Sgt and everyone's favourite hindustani.
Photobucket


Azlan Khan and Sanjay Dutt
Photobucket


Sharizard and urm, Azticuno?
Photobucket


My last few days before ORD OH!
Photobucket

Photobucket


And now I shall make all of you wait,
Till I "come back with a big bang!" as made famous by Cinat Bukitasha.

Heh.


Portuguese kisses to everyone,
Lan-ORD-OH-!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home