Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You gave me one hard pinch.

A lovefool may always tell the other party,
That assurance on how they can be like old times,
Before the honeymoon period was over,
When all that matters is just having one another.

But we were cruelly denied of such statement,
There's just no getting back like old times after all that had happened.

You begin to feel something is not quite right in your weary heart,
And all you want is to feel how you used to feel,
But little that you know,

You're inviting unwanted pressure to your very soul.

And the more you try to fight it,
The more heavier that burden grows,
Forcing mistakes out of you,

Mistakes that may just prove too costly to retain.

Mistakes that may just demolish everything you have fought so hard for.

So don't,
Don't even think that going back like old times will make things better.

For I once was and learnt my lesson the worst way yet possible.

So heed my words,
All those that I love.

I like,
I dislike,
I hate,
I have fetish for.

I am sleepy,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home