Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Signs misleading to nowhere

"And there's nothing wrong with me,
This is how I'm supposed to be,
In the land of make-believe,
They don't believe in me."
- Green Day.


Now now,
It's been too long a time I've actually updated,
From all the teeny-weeny droplets to the largest shit mankind has ever come across,

Oh what the fuck,

UPDATES!

Photobucket


Apart from scoring badly in my love-life,
Which I always did. *face-palm*

I guess MOE had actually opened their eyes and take a good hard look,
On my scoring results I've been trying to show them ever since before I got enlisted in NS.

What I'm trying to say is,

Temasek Polytechnic has finally accepted me.

After applying and appealing and applying and appealing for almost two years,
They finally give me that three years of study.

So anyway,
I was offered "Info-Comms",
What I didn't know was,
It's under School of Engineering instead of IT.

Which also means I'll be taking Engineering Maths in some of my modules,
Shivers at the thought of it.

And also,
The next best thing.

ORD-OH! in exactly a month from today.


From that infamous Martian

Photobucket



To the upcoming ever-so-popular Pubic Hair Monster with credits to Pariapa

Photobucket


And then,
There's this big "BUT" which had to appear in a sudden again.

You see people,
Studies starting in 19th April,

But my ORD date is on the 6th May.

It may not look as much,
But I was denied when I tried to reach to an agreement with the admin side of TP,
Denied of probably missing a few lessons as I try to juggle until I'm all free from this NS shits.

Which means I had to go for disruption from NS,
Plans on coming back in September to resume and finish all my leftovers.

But the admin side of CMPB denied,
Denied because disruption is only applicable for degree/A-Levels studies.

Conclusion?

Mother-fucking Ankylosaurus shit.

Photobucket
(To ze donno ones)

I wish I can complain more but my mind is facing heavy traffic of stress-signals.

I'm frustrated at the thought of having to give up what I've tried so hard for,
And leave it in their hands until the next intake which is in October,

Which is like 5 months upon ORD-ing?

Sure I have thoughts of working at Starbucks or something,
But that's too fucken long,
And so as my worries of reserving a place in risking a chance everything will fall through.

To think that my dad actually sold his bike,
Just so he can pay up the starting fees,
Really sets my mind up in its little stress funfair.

Sigh,
If only I had briefed my parents that the financial matters was before any sort of deduction.

Sigh again.

And again.

So as to cut short with regards to my kimek-stress-sak life I'm living right now,

- I'll be going for my diploma in info-comms studies in TP either in April or October,
Depending on how things work out between Temasek Poly, Airport Police, and Me.

- ORD OH in a month time. People known there will be sorely missed and I'll try to think of you guys whenever I go on my wanking activity.

- Melfraps is currently under-going recording, with the organisers of countdown 2010 back then inviting us to play in June. (Details will be updated asap)

- Went out with ex-girlfriend Nab whom I haven't seen for 4 years, the one who woke up that poet in me that developed himself into a song-writer. Went Swensens, asked for a bill when it was actually free-of-charge.

- Went out with Wana, from what supposed to be a 30-mins meet up, turn into like 3 hours.

- Daddy bought two new shiny-whiny collar bells for Cass and Bran.

- Is currently single, and too available.

:D

So yeah,
Wish me all the best in finding a way out of all these study/ns shit,
Else I'm gonna be damn embarassed for going everywhere sounding damn confident like,

"YAY IM GOING TP!"

Photobucket


Portuguese kisses to everyone,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home