Thursday, December 31, 2009

Chance

Dear Natalie,


I turned to look at you,
Coming to us with another guy tagging,
There was no arrows of cupid hitting me,
Love at first sight was plain bullshit then

You weren't anything special,
You weren't anyone I would have wanted to know,
With MSNs exchanged due to our locations,
Lustful hearts exchanged their blows

Heading into work with my phone ringing,
Our first conversation pinches me in amazement,
None I knew could have match my mind so often,
A sense of perfection, a taste of chemistry

Never had I expected, my barrier weakens for you,
That light you showed within, had me staying,
Someone whom my efforts was never regretted,
Feel my warmth, while I shine on you

I've traveled through the land that rained spears,
Splintering trust, stabbing emotions,
Though somehow I reached the end with unbroken will,
A dream I pursue, Reality shall make it true

I've stood through that driving rain,
Eagerly waiting for that light to shine me through,
There's nothing more in me, you've yet to know,
This test you've completed, you had never turned back

With faith,
Will you accept my every sides I've showed?

With trust,
Will you listen to my will of rebuilding it into perfection?

With loyalty,
Will you put the freedom I will give into good use?

With honesty,
Will you believe it'll solve your deepest lies?


With Love,
Will you accept this risk,
Possibly losing someone for another,

And let me light your heart into a life everyone had been struggling to live?


May the Sun smiles on the stars that sparkles in their darkest hour.


I love you,
Lanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home