Sunday, November 22, 2009

She's crazy like a fool, what about daddy cool?

Singapore,

Is made up of Singaporeans.

Wait what?

Since the past,
Singapore has always been a trade industry,
And as time goes by,
It implements the tourism industry too.

So what do you get when you mix Trade and Tourists?


Foreign talents.

Introducing the PRCS,

Photobucket


And ze Banglas.

Photobucket


I'm not trying to diss neither the chinese nor the indians,
Mind you,
I'm talking about foreign workers.

Plus point;
Even our National Football team is made up mostly of foreigners.

But no,
That still doesn't piss me off that much.

If you're a malay/indian and looking for jobs,
You should know the same pain I'm having.

Almost all the jobs requires the infamous "able to speak English and Chinese",
Up till now I never seen one that requires Malay or Tamil.

Whatever happened to English being our first language?

Best part is,
They began to recruit PRCs.

Hell I'm fine with it as long it doesn't involve any communication and sort,
But what the fuck are they thinking when they place this PRCs as bus drivers?

So lets say there's one old makcik who doesn't know how to speak english boarded the bus,
Needed to ask questions on where the bus is heading,
Her grandson try to translate her words into english.

And what do they get?
The trademark jaw-dropping PRC's style with a fucken loud "HAHHH NI SHI SHERRR???"

Honestly,
I never really had any problems with foreign workers except for the classic aromas in the train and buses,
You know who I'm referring to.

But ever since I stepped into the police force,
Nothing irritates me more than handling a PRC.

You can talk nicely to a fellow problematic bangla and he'll just nod his head and walk off,

But a PRC?

Their stubborness,
Loudness,
Facial expression-ness,
Makes me wish I'm on some other country where pointing a gun onto someone face is a normal thing to do.

Singapore is a safe country,
But they abuses that fact to its limits.

Okay fine,
Actually I'm stressed at updating myself with the world.

You know reading the papers and looking at the job trend,
But in actual fact I'm preparing to pursue my diploma once I'm done with NS,
And the job trends will help alot in me making my decision into pursuing whatever field.

"must be able to communicate in chinese"

Tsk.

I'm crazy like a fool,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home