Monday, December 28, 2009

Melfraps Unofficial Photoshoot

Warm greetings to all SLN-readers.

I'm back,

In black.

Photobucket


So yes,
Prior the our most major gig ever at Woodlands this countdown,
Melfraps has decided to hold a photoshoot in order to,

Well,
To be proud of how we look like in 2009.

Sorry can't think of better excuses.

Anyway we had to leave Mr Drummer out,
I mean people hardly see the drummer anyway during gigs.

I know,
Another stupid excuse.

So here goes.



Interviewing our bassist and his soulmate on "marriage"

Photobucket


Although its isn't the answer we're looking for, they prefer "shotgun marriage"

Photobucket



We are also known as the Mafias who kidnaps anyone not wearing black

Photobucket



Although sometimes mishaps do happen,

Photobucket



Happy kids, Happy times

Photobucket



Heh.
Photobucket



Wan is gay.
Photobucket



He still is.
Photobucket



I'm bringing back sexy legs
Photobucket



And Wandergay is bringing sexy gay back
Photobucket



I'm white.
Photobucket



As white as I can be!
Photobucket



I got diamond in between my legs, my legs, my legs
Photobucket



Rock never die even when I'm dead
Photobucket



I can't resist the camera,
Photobucket



Everybody loves Wan.
Photobucket



We boys loves to get behind girls, if ya know what I'm saying,
Photobucket



Waterboy photo shoot.
Photobucket



HEHHHHH!
Photobucket



Toyol Cowboy.
Photobucket



The best example of Muker-tak-perlu,
Photobucket



S-Jibeng in Melfraps,
Photobucket



Our new drumer is a cowgirl.
Photobucket



The odd one out will always be an odd one out.
Photobucket



Looking at the sky, wearing black.
Photobucket



I CAN'T COMMENT AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!
Photobucket



Uh. Heh. AHAHA. FUH. Ok I need to control myself.
Photobucket



Alien vs Predator.
Photobucket



That's pretty much all.

To those who is interested for the countdown gig,
Do visit JamIt2010 Site



The day's coming nearer,
Lan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) you should look at this emo boy style on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

February 3, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home