Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I'm so much older than I can take.

Photobucket

Photo of 2006. (Thus the long hair duh)


So it was World AIDS day two days ago,
On the first day of the last month.

In other words,
My Birthday.

Now before I got on to my special birthday entry.


Photobucket


So yes,
Our most major performance yet.

So if you don't have any plans yet for countdown this year,
Do come down for this event with your loved ones.

Ticket price and event details are located HERE

Woofy,
You are EXPECTED to come,
Stay,
Until the fireworks are done.

Because I'm about to give you my own new year fireworks.

To everybody else,

Event: Jam It 2010 Countdown Party
Date: 31 December 2009
Time: 7:30pm – 12:30am (Performances will start at 8pm)
Venue: Field beside Woodlands Civic Centre

Come and witness Singapore's very own glam rock band on stage.

Muahs.


OKAY BIRTHDAY ENTRY NEXT!


From twenty to twenty-one,
Only a number different but a whole fuckload of major changes happened in my life.

And most importantly,
I'm beginning to understand,
How my mind works and the positives it brings to my daily life.


From the most emotional of days,

Photobucket


To the happiest moment of my life,

Photobucket


These, I'll definitely treasure till the day I go black and white in the papers.

Photobucket


From Melfraps being just a simple band who occasionally hangs out at Starbucks and got their name,

Photobucket


To the day we played our own songs and people remember our name.

Photobucket


And of course,

From one cat,

Photobucket


To three feline partnas,

Photobucket


And of course,
I found someone who exceeds all my expectations in its similarity to me.

An adventure like none other.

The birth of great chemistry.

Please meet,

My darling.


Photobucket

Fuck,
I tried to control myself.

But fuck,

I fucking laughed.

So yeah anyway.

1st December 2009 was the best birthday celebration I had yet.

The suprise was the worst though,
It's like an elven arrow piercing straight through my heart without me knowing.

Still,
That arrow somehow became one with my blood and slips through into my heart.

Shit.

Fuck myself for being sucha Casanova here.

Anyway woofy decides to be funny and played this prank,
When I decided to just give up and go to sleep,
A hand appeared at my window and I could have sworn I heard pesticide spraying.

"Psst psst."

I got up and turned my head,
Facing the opened window with wind blowing on my face,
Shutting my eyes to avoid the poisonous gas from reaching me.

I peeked.


Photobucket

It was a hand.

It was a fucking hand.

I walked to the window,
Peeking outside slightly angered by the fact someone actually disturbed me from sleeping.

I saw a face,

I SAW A FUCKING MOLE!

Photobucket


Anyway dear woofy gave me a small cute cake,
While I got myself ready to go on a birthday celebration I have been waiting for all these years;

With a loved one.

I donned on blue,
Got down,
Woofy wore blue,

The sky is blue.

And out of the blue,
We got on the train as she leads me to my next birthday suprise.

Bloody ass.

Photobucket


Fast forwarding the storyline,
We reached some place I've never been,

And there you go,
In a place where I've never been and wants to be in.

A karaoke lounge.

A FUCKING KARAOKE LOUNGE.

TWO FUCKING VOCALISTS IN A FUCKING KARAOKE LUNGE.

Anyway the receptionist was pretty hot,
But fuck that.

Three hours of pure singing to Aqua songs was sizzling hot.

Well yeah,
Woofy wanted to bring me to a restaurant but somehow it grew legs,
And ran away before we got to it.

Photobucket


That's okay darling,
All hope is not lost.

Muah.

So to cut this story short and have my sleep long,
Many things kinda happened on the day,
But I prefer keeping it to myself.

Now,
I have more things to do.

So I might not be updating for quite awhile.

Till the next entry with New Year Resolutions and Evolutions.

Portuguese kisses to all my readers.

Photobucket


For I'm too scared to say "I need you",
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home