Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another turning point of a fork stuck in the road

So I've went for my first orientation date last Tuesday.

Right now, I'm having mixed feelings on the choices I made.

Not to sound racist here, but my class was dominated with ze chinese peeps,
2 Malay guys (Myself and another whom I deemed to weird to communicate with)
One indian boy who is my one and only smoking buddy with a pinch of attitude,
One malay girl whose innocence makes me feel guilty just by glancing at her.

And the other 25 in estimation,
Are the nerd + ah beng chinese clan of both genders.

It maybe just the first time I'm meeting them,
But somehow some ways I don't feel I can ever really bond in this class.

Not because of mere races but the background we have that differ too much from me and them.

Oh and did I mention everyone's around 17-19 while I'm reaching 22 this year?

Oh the blasphemy!

And so in between these trying times,
I've made my own options:

1) Stay where I am for the next three years.
2) Opt for a change of course that I'm more interested in. "IT"
3) Opt for reserve place as I go in October Intake, without NS piling the pressure and perhaps more ite grads around the same age.
4) Opt for both 2 & 3 together.
5) Backward somersault off the 11th floor parapet.


Meh,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home