Thursday, April 22, 2010

Change your plans and then phone me

The best happenings neither come singularly,
Nor in pair,
Nor in triplet,


But they actually comes,

IN THE ULTRA MIGHTY QUADRUPLET!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Point 1

Photobucket

Point 2

Photobucket


Point 3

Photobucket


Point 4

Photobucket
---------------------------------------------------------------------


Point 1: Ze Successfuller Transferch
Info-Comms to Information Technology

Say, getting into Polytechnic studies was the best thing that happened recently,
Pride in both parents to see their only son being the first in the family/relatives bloodline,
To actually reach this far in his studies.

Info-Comms at first,
Although I dislike the idea when I found out that course was under Engineering,
Still I had fun in a few days of going classes studying things I'm ever so familiar with.

Buddies I have made,
And to be studying again really raises my spirit up high.

I've applied for a transfer to my dream course; IT,
And I gotten it in just a few hours.

Damn my enthusiasm is really going off the charts,
But of course,

I'll sorely miss all my buddies when I was still back in their class.

Study smart people,
We'll hang out whenever possible alright!


Point 2: La Concerto Band Grande
Concert Band

Talk to me when I'm still your nerdy percussionist playing marching rhythms on the snare,
I would have gladly run to the post during the cca fair and immediately sign up.

Old mates may have known me through drums,
Although I'm trying my luck on this as a backup plan coming to Point...


Point 3: Singh-ing with daa bandddd
Music Vox

Countless times I've wondered how I would end up in another band,
Other than my beloved Melfraps.

Limited slots,
I heard.

And most unfortunate none of the Melfraps is in the same school as me.

So eh they're organising some kind of meet up session,
Which I hope I will meet a bassist who is into The Killers,
A drummer who is into Oasis,

And guitarists who are into The Strokes.

That alone will make a perfect band I'll go suicidal just to be in.

Oh and,

MORE GIGS FOR EVERYONE!


Point 4: Operationally Ready Date
ORD-OH!

Best of luck to most that I know who gonna be enlisted in a few weeks/months time,
I've suffered and I've enjoyed most of my 1 year 10 months serving the nation.

Now it's your turn to suffer kiddos.

ORD OH!


Point 5:

There is no point 5,
But the next best thing gonna happen is...........


COMEBACK OF ZE EUROPEAN CURLSSS!

Photobucket


Okay fuck I know I'm damn fucking excited now.

Of course I'll remember the very person who pushed me all out,
To get me into this path of life.

You may have fucked up some parts of my life,

But hell,

Thank you for being there sharing every inch of support to me back then.


Thank you Dhylea.

:)



IT'S INDIE ROCK AND ROLL FOR ME!,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home