Thursday, May 27, 2010

"For every positives, there's always a negative tagging along"
- Azlan (1988-????)

And that's the very line I gave during my presentation last week.

Yes readers,
I remember going like;

"Once I'm done with NS, SLN will back to normal with random entries about chat logs or just,
Random shits."

Little did I know I'm still trapped in the braces of {BUSY}.

The bad part,
Term test is just around the corner,
Next Monday and Tuesday I will fully dedicate my heart, mind and soul only to the papers I'm facing.

The best part,

HOLIDAYS RIGHT AFTER TUESDAY!

I just can't make this shit up,

Holidays?
I just fucking miss them.

Been like almost two years?
Since I tasted holiday?

Since I tasted three weeks of doing nothing at home to going out almost every single day?

Since I tasted my mom's holiday cooking?

I can already foresee myself drowning into hibernation for three weeks on my mattress.

I mean its like,

HOLY SHIT HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!

Photobucket


And yeah I've been elected to take the role of vice-chairman for my class too.

Contradicting much,
Especially for someone who's NEVER early for first class,
Got caught smoking,
Gave TP's one stop service hella lot of problems for my course transfers and matric card,

Who SUCKS totally at maths. (But ima do well in others!)

And who talked to the teachers like friends.

NS sure changed me,
Tsk tsk.


Photobucket

Other than my maths,
I'm quite glad for myself for having caught up with lessons missed due to NS.

Oh and did I mentioned?
We're finally gonna have a class chalet right after Tues' paper.

I've been waiting for a chance to actually bond with them,
Minus the exception of getting tickled by them,
Fuck you Faidy who started the trend.

Once I was regarded as that silent mature man of the class,
Now I'm an alien who speaks in alien language upon poking my sides.

Okay cukup.

As to you my dearest,

I never expect myself coming into someone's life who has not only shown me,
But pulling at my hand into the more positive of worlds,
Someone who made me feel so secured about how I'm gonna live my life in the near-future.

Bring me everywhere just to sit down together and help me out with my maths,
Putting the burden on yourself carrying all them old heavy books,
Just to lend it to me making sure I'll do well in my studies.

You were not only there to share my laughter,
But you were there to carry my burden together.

Even though you suck at consoling.
Heh. :p

In you,
I saw myself as you do towards me.

I saw that smile and laughter defending the frontlines,
Protecting the sorrows and that troubled tone far behind.

Time will show,
But right now.

I feel that I've finally found the perfect fit I've always need.

Oh hey Nat you know you sounded masculine,
Lanny-Lappy-Wappy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home