Monday, June 21, 2010

I want you now, I don't care how.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Day by day you're proving yourself unknowingly,
A perfect fit is the description I would give us,
Me and You, so happy and free,
Do you feel the same faith on how long we'll last?

Insomnia and Paranoia burst out within me,
Yet somehow you managed not to lose your footing,
No one has ever felt my thorns and refuse to bleed,
But you actually played well with my strings

I walked up the door with vines entangled,
Choosing fate over destiny while the lies starts burning,
The wheel didn't turn, efforts set able,
This room I stayed in get the wooden bells ringing,

For amplifiers I sat on, were not made of tissues,
The blast that caught in these shines of blue,
A sneaker call out to the stalker trying the fool,
Till I turned into the corner in between two,

Then I found You.
---------------------------------------------------------------------



First day of school after break. - Checked.

Kopi-O for the start. - Checked.

No sleep throughout the night. - Checked.

Books, files, and Monopoly Deal. - Checked.

Scratching balls while smoking. - Checking.



Ready, Set, In a Relationship,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home