Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Out of the shell

Today's quite of a great dae uh.. umm k.

woke up 7.45 den quickly get ready for sch.. i reached sch about 9.10 den i go buy books, BIG MISTAKE.. anway i bought books liao den come to cls was like, 9.18 like tat.. AND THAT EFFING TEACHER MARKED ME LATE.. walao i bought books den aunty late, den i kena, wtf man this cher.. i talked to him he only smile. siao ting tong nb ping pong.

erm kay ah first cls wasnt tat bad, can catch a few stuffs here n der.. i didnt really come for the last 2 weeks so today like focus ah wad they teaching.. so um after first cls got 2 hrs break.. first hour we go eat at canteen, me and my mates, i ate rice wiv 3 hotdogs, 1 fish fillet, 2 nuggets.. wiv curry.. actually 2.60 but aunty give me discount 2.50.. haha have to make innocent face to get discount..

after tat, we all go opposite sch ah.. walao we all sitting there den got dogs come near den im like screamin here n der n doin stupid stuffs.. bladi hell stupid mamak go bring da dogs near us.. haha lucky nv come near me if nt i faint liao.. oh and anyway they all smokin xcept me n another.. i only smoke my inhaler, i mean sniff.. quite fun ah tok crap..

den go back for another "Yah Ka Cang" lesson, dis time abit practical.. we play this donno something about sound.. den talk at microphone den can make diff sound.. dracula voice oso can.. haha den tat cls very the boring la, teach awhile den release.. but we all stay inside cls tok2.. erm n den we meet old cher, mr wong cus i wanna pass the Band leave form to cover my absence for da last 2 weeks, attendin band practices..

den we all go damien lesson, halfway thru me n mates cabot awhile i go eat ice cream, den come back continue.. do bout wad entrepreneurship shit..blaa bla den release.. all go back canteen eat, i ate a hotdog bun, first time try.. quite nice.. HOT DOG NEGRO BEB.. haha. den ah afta tat go home liao.. while walkin wiv my mates, tats like my first time to really open up.. like really behavin like my true self... haha fun la laugh here laugh there den i kena tickle until shout here there.. sensitive man walao.

never really been so noisy with them, first time ah.. since last time i always hang out wiv my multi-racial clan, nw transfer for da time being to malay clan.. den go home take bus, den mrt, den take my legs, den go home.. tok2 with my buddies at msn, AND I GOT THE PICTURES I TOOK WITH THEM AT CONCERT. haha

I will post the recent pictures on the next post.

And today's someone bday, damn i was hoping for bday bash but tat person is a girl, hampeh.

Later,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home