Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Dark Side clouds everything

hmm okok today got a few bad tinks happened ah...

firstly, sleeping. i lied down at ard 2am, but i kept thinkin bout "stuffs" till i finally got asleep in about 5am.. den got band at 8.30am.. but SUWEY LAH i accidentally woke up about 7am cus keep shivering..so frickin cold...so yeah, 2 hours of slp.. haiya...

okay den i got on msn den tok2 wiv my fren..at about 9 den i left home wiv my sticks.. met my ex-senior which is da band ex ex ex ex ex senior, cus he wan to buy ticket for the concert.. see i also help u all get buyer okay.. so umm we find aaron n got our tixs, i bought one for wee teck too.. den ex senior bought liao i sent him home.. not really sent la just walk outside gate.

so bla bla i come back den gt warmups den we all go break.. den one of my jr came up to me n told me sometink tat is totally out of place n shock me for quite some time.. suddenly come up to me and "*This message is Spoiler Free, sorry for the inconvenience caused*" and i have this "WTF?" popping above my head. well it just made me more confused then clearing things up

so they eat eat eat i drink drink drink den we go back do combine.. i cant help much la since its combine mah, only da ensemble i play.. but i skip tat part where i hv to come in for the *This post is Spoiler Free, for more see above*.

den i went outside the hall to hear how they sounded from afar.. hmm overall okay ah.. abit sad da music totally dominate da percs, my sect. cant reali hear wad they playin.. so after band i talked to them bout hw they sounded n bla bla bla.. den they go home den me fatin n faeez go tampines mart eat there talk talk talk bla bla bla den we go see wee teck to pass da ticket..

ZOMG HE CHANGED ALOT MAN


anyway we then got back home..

so uh, now im having serious thots regardin the perc ensemble.. im in a dilemma to continue my plan or put it away.. i have to decide fast, it's just days away.. its prolly my last performance wiv em.. i wanted to make it grand, but i need to have confidence tat i wont make a fool outta myself..

thou my section's diff opinions is like makin me more confoosed..

kay, actually i hv other things in my mind too.. problems maybe.. so like, my mind is like forest fire u know.. haze everywhere cant see wad im exactly thinking.. that sucky ya it does.

Well I do hope my mood will get better..

My mind is like a forest fire,
It's hurting me and I can't find my way out.


Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home