Friday, January 12, 2007

I need direction to perfection no no no no you gotta help me out..

mmmm been raining quite a lot recently..so cold weather.. geez im shiverin even as i type now.. so if go typo u noe y ahh..

actually todae i dont hv leave for my sch lesson, but my mate call me up tellin me got no lessons, only come mark attendance.. heck im oredi otw to my sec sch band prac at tat time..heh.. i wan to wear my sweater cus so cold seh, but later ppl say i nv bathe la wear same sweater..zzz..end up wearin my long sleeve germany shirt.

so umm reach band liao, dey doin drills.. den i saw my perc junior, but no longer plays for e band.. fgt liao tok bout wad, den bla bla dey finish drills den went down take inst..

so i told em to get the perc ensemble "toys" ready to prac.. but sad la instructor came early den we need to go combine wiv da band, so must bring back in da inst.. gt one person ask me if im okay anot, haha mayb she notice my frustated-ness.. heh

so combine awhile den instructor gone liao, so i got up da perc section for the ensemble.. go up to canteen prac awhile.. den wen during fixing one of da instrument, im using this donno-wad-u-call thing to loosen the screws, but the sharp part accidentally snap off some of my skin on my middle finger.. play tat inst already hand pain liao, now got injury somemore..wtf.

so prac awhile only la den kena go back down again to sac, prac there.. den i intro them my plan for the ensemble, to make it livelier n perhaps more entertaining.. hmm okay la quite good for first time tryin.. i tink the problem lies in me instead, either i make it work or i make a fool outta myself. need to tok to da audience n get em dancing to da music.

(To avoid unnecessary spoilers, we will advise you to come to our concert and know what you're gonna dance to.)

so yeah, i must have confidence to make it work.. i never talk to a big audience before, a challenge for me.

SOMEMORE IM GONNA TALK ALONE


umm okay, so my junior last time play band oso came to see2.. haha fun laa long time no see him den play2 like small kids...good times.. i tot i didnt change, he also didnt change much...heh..

so band finish we both go drink den talk2 at bus stop.. bla bla bla

den go home. nth much la to do now..

I just can't take this, I swear I told you the truth,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home