Thursday, January 11, 2007

McChicken, vote veggies or allergies.

heya.

I woke up it was seven,
Waited till eleven
Get my wafflecrisp cereal
Still weather rains denial

Sweater and a hood
God knows I doubt my mood
I can't blame my soft-heart
Confusion struggles so hard

Went for my sec sch band prac again, already applied for leave with my class advisor for tat. Pretty much happened, da perc tutor gave me an agogo bell part to play, same as my junior. I'm pretty sure mine was damaged since im pretty sure i heard it fr my ex-senior who im pretty sure mentioned tat she's pretty sure it was pretty damaged for sure.

pretty sure ur confused for a second =p

well tat agogo bell sounds kinda awful but wth just play, cant really dance wiv tat tink so its pretty plain.. but den da tutor decide to swap my place wiv someone else, which i end up playin tat "indian-music-kind-of-instrument-which-i-forgot-the-name". pretty fun, can shake my head here n there n everiwhere.. also recommend to add in a shout to go along wiv da perc ensemble to make it more lively.,,,OI!

so play n play till hand pain, red all over.. was fricking damn cold too..i hv skin sensitive to cold temperature, kena abit aircon can shiver liao.. lucky i brought my sweater..well lucky it rained, blessings in disguise.

prac n prac den i hv a tok wiv e ex sect leader for perc, we had kinda same views on our section.. dis views is wad made me come back, they need all the guidance they can get..

so after band i hv a chat awhile wiv nathan, those kind of conversation when u seldom meet each other.. after tat i went to meet my besties go lepak at afghanistan restaurant.. strange they drink kopi n i was drinkin big gulp..zzzz opposite seh..then we went to macdonalds, i ate

MCCHICKEN WITH VEGGIES for the first time.. told u bfore i wanna start eatin em so i did..taste awful, each bite made me want to vomit all of it out.. but my will is strong. =D

so we went back ard 10pm ah, just finished watchin prison break n nw im typin at my blog..

if u don get my poem above its ok, its just my feelings on it..

They said i should act my age and solve problems on my own.

They said alot of things.


But what if that problem require another party to agree to wad i say?
I know I did my part.
I spoke honesty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home