Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Okayyyyy....

Okay I've changed my skin..


so um gonna make my first official blog entry.. nth much so i just keep it short and simple


PG-rated


Today woke up abt 8, receive an sms by my class advisor, WongSK (ya he owns SK jewellery =p
), that classes has been cancelled today. so no need come to school.. i wish i can shout "yAY NO SKEWL!" but heck its gonna be alot more boring todae..

well quite good la todae no nid go sch, don even noe if i can concentrate with probs breathing down my neck..

blessings in disguise?

probably..


erm k la so i talk2 wiv my fren on msn, den gt a little sms conversation.. hmm i wake up at 8 actually want to go BK buy my croissanwich meal, walao tok2 until 11.15am, summore havent brush teeth all.. so umm i go brush teeth den tear my BK coupon (save money mah) and make my way down simei road to BK avenue, get the Rendang double meal..

for the first time I actually ate that veggie that come with it, that roundy thingy donno wad its call..

Ya i wan to start eating veggies, need to take care of my skin laa... will keep tryin...hope so.. tat time i ate medium coleslaw and vomited an hour later..sheesh veggies allergy. :/


SO after i eat, i slp n slp and nv get to dream anything nice. wake up tok2 wiv my fren over msn again, tok crap laa.. den here i am now editing my blog

and posting this.

So ya, there goes my first official blog post..

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home