Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Omnivore Evolution Chapter 2: Veggies From KFC

Heeyoooooo

Uh kay today had one stupid dream.. umm i accidentally woke up 5 am.. den i slp back i dream I was late for my Sports n Wellness lesson den da cher was punishing me to run, den when i tying my shoe laces I saw my frens Hui An and Fang Liang oso getting punish.. haha donno y la their face come out, den my class advisor mr wong face oso there lookin at me.

so uh to cut it short, i woke up bout 7.45 den go toilet liao to get rdy for school. Man im shivering so much sey, can u imagine i wearing shirt n track pants, fan not on, window closed, but still woke up shivering? crazy as it may sounds but it happen :/

so uh den about 8.30am i went out for sch, mrt abit crowded, got idiots raising their arms high too and talking so loudly, but not a problem since i hv my iPod and inhaler =D

reached liao den i first time see my teacher, Digital Media Design i think is the module he teaching.. so umm he look nerdy, claim to be strict, well his rules is strict, but he's teaching.... makes me go o.O

he teach asif he mumbling, his smile makes me laugh, and his jokes i cant get it. haha ya i know im sooo bad but again im sooo honest wad to do.. erm kay la den we got break, went outside go eat macdonalds, i ate sausage mcmuffin with egg meal, den go donno wad cafe i drink iced milo dinosaur.. i got milo stuck all over my braces seh tat time..haha paiseh..

den come back sch for nx lesson, same teacher same module but actually do practical, since da equipments not there den we did theory only..BORING.. learn bout SCSI, PCI and those things i learn last yr.. OH YA did i mention this semester book set costs 23 bucks? man so ex. :/

so afta tat lesson actually got one more but i went home, donno la tat time like really no mood man, n tat lesson i skip is nt those core module one, haha lucky. kay when i going home something funny happen, make me laugh seh..

wen i reach simei via mrt, raining liao, i pass by eastpoint going to cross the road to my house but is raining heavily.. so i walk a longer way; via the new houses den cross road to the old houses wher my house is located.. as i was walkin at da new houses site, i saw changkat changi students ah ard there lepak2 waitin for rain to stop.. den i move on forward, dis site like quiet liao, den i walk somemore, guess wad i saw

a girl n SHORT-PANTS boy hugging each other leanin on wall.. my goodness LOWER SEC seh hug2 liao wtf.. so umm da gal noticed me den they broke da hug n they quickly walk off, can see they damn paiseh.. eh tat moment i like want to say "alahh carry on hugging laa.. i noe its cold so u need each other body heat" =p but seriously la their expression and actions is priceless, i laughed awhile seh.. soft laugh laaa..

den went home, go msn go frenster go stalk ppl.. umm really boring la nothin much to do... den my fren invite me play msn game, play POKER.. wow now i addicted leh, just now just played again.. haha. so umm den ard 9 plus i went out to buy food.. i actually wanna buy zinger but no more, so bought O.R Chicken Fillet meal drink change to mountain dew and whip potato change to COLESLAW. man i never change things to coleslaw before, my first time.

AND TAT BURGER HAVE VEGGIES IN IT.. so i went home and eat coles law den eat the fillet burger WITH THE VEGGIES.. its very yucky yucky like wan to vomit.. but woo hoo I survive, my will is strong..haha..

k laa tats the highlights for today..

Oh and not to mention, I'm quite very happy today. well lets just say something nice happened.

and that's personal for now. ;)

See Ya,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home