Monday, January 15, 2007

I am not emo, don't get me wrong

okayyyyyyy....hmm.

today very the boring day.. uhuh i was on msn doing nothin den my fren yenfi invite me to a msn game, so sudden seh nv sae hello all.. so bla bla play donno wad game, den another fren oso invite me msn game.. see lah got many frens oso trouble some seh. =p so ya im playin 2 games wiv 2 frens at one time, haha hard to focus

den at night time i watch day after tmr on ch 5, my cousin came but he play my ps2 alone since i outside watchin tv.. den finis da show liao i went back to my room and had one match with him.. i chelsea he arsenal, we play winning 11 =D quite fun lah got nice goals all, end up scoreline 10-8 haha. WALAO tough fight man, seriously..

play only one match den suey he kena go home liao, his sister call him to meet up back at hospital where he came from, visitin his grandpa, not my side one.. so uh other den tat i hv been chattin wiv my fren ah regardin my probs.. i don reli hv frens tat cares bout my prob n gv me a listenin ear, lucky got one or else i end up talkin to myself n warded into mental hosp. :/

ya soo.. i have regrets, i hv confusion, n i hv frustation.. im like, dont know wad to tink bout, dono wad to do n such.. how i wish i can talk things out n settle everitink.. things like these makes my sleepless nights worse..

People doesn't know how much I regret
When I resisted from expressing myself fully
That very opportunity was gone
But when can I move on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home