Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Please don't say I never cared bout others. I do and I hate to give you problems, I hate to see you upset. But some problems can not be avoided.

hello.

regarding the title, I will tell more bout it later. so today i went to band, got quite abit of trouble since this week im going to miss much if nv go sch.. but well, i sacrificed for band.. nah i don expect applause wadsoever, i care for my section and i wan them to be ready for the concert.

so today I tried to get some add ins for the pieces since im nt playin anything.. okay la didnt add in much just off beats, on beats n sumtimes quaver beats.. nothin too fancy, nothin too simple.. well tats quite bout it for todaes prac, oh and i told our conductor regardin the add in for da ensemble, my part in talkin to da audience.. tmr rehearsal he sae go do it, if i hv too little audience den i donno if i can make it happen.. unless the concert itself.. s2bme

den got home.. i was on msn chattin wiv my band mates nadiah n yenfi.. just talkin crap ah mostly.. i was tokin bout braces n all wiv them den got to noe she took off hers liao.. den "her" name came out.. den they like talkin bout we wear braces n somehow anyhow sae i like "her". den even go tag at her blog bout it.. hmm, again nadiah im nt angry at u since u know nothin n tot it will b funny.. im just worried wad is gonna happen next.. seriously im frustated.

If "you" don believe what i said bout me never mentioned bout tat stuff, then I will send you my chat log between me n nadiah. if tat wont make u believe me, i donno wad will..

I care bout wad others feel, I care bout their problems especially if it has to do with me. don describe me as if i only care bout myself. dis already happened once, and i noe full well how u reacted. now it happened again n prolly much worser. don tink ur sufferin from tat alone, i am too. mayb much worse. if ders things on ur mind, den talk to me. i will make time to listen, with an open mind.


again, if u wan proof den i'll send u tat chat log, see it and judge it urself.


That peace was short-lived
That topic is unavoidable
If only you will listen and believe
I (and you) won't feel so terrible

That's what I'm feeling now
It's hard to express how.




Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home