Sunday, January 21, 2007

Making it up, breaking it up, oh what do you care

Heyyyy,

got more den enuf rest fr last nite den i expected, hmm okay so i had dreams.. hell i don even know if i shld call them good or bad.. anyway, the dreams is like wen "we" still smses each other n chattin.. i rmb we're talkin related to maths subject, but i can hardly remember what its about.. so yea it was like in e past ah, sms chat bla bla bla.. so uh and i saw myself asking about hp in a handphone shop, i hv like 80 bux in my wallet tat time n i was lookin to trade in my hp for a new one..

i was window shopping n smsing den suddenly i woke up.. dis sounds frickin weird but i quickly took my hp desperately checking my inbox, like as if it happened in reality n im tryin 2 find the smses to reply to.. haha crazy.. well im quite disappointed thou wen i realised its jus a dream, since da smses in my hp fr her is still those "cold" type..hmm.. oh n by chance she smsed right after i woke up.. i tink i was still tinkin bout tat dream n replied as if we're stil gd frens.. with a =D at e end.. heh azlan azlannn..

hmm k la, even thou its a nice dream or wad but if will make me disappointed wen i wake up, i prefer not to hv any dreams at all.. i just want to put away my hopes n come back 2 the old me.. time fer me to accept n jus fix that "rewind" button in my mind..

That dream would have been real if none of the conflicts existed.

so uh i was talkin wiv my ex bandmates, seri n yenfi.. talk crap la mostly.. talk bout last nite concert n bla bla bla.. not related to topic oso can go in.. ah n my fav topic oso included: Nescafe! so quite long ah we talk, if im nt wrong like 3 hours? pretty sure ard there..haha

den ah today my ex-band instructor Miss Leong have her band, PhilWinds, performance at esplanade.. she givin me free ticket to go watch.. but i was like still tired fr ytd and gt sometink on so i called it off.. haiz yea i feel bad bout not going thou, grats to her anyway on how the concert went. =D

so uh like afternoon i go play football wiv my frens, at dome ah.. hmm its effing damn obvious i no form.. haha, kick anyhow, den cannot keep up with ball, den ball keep runnin away fr me.. walao i there like pest sia.. den my team lose, bcause of me i tink.. sucks to have me in ur team. :/

den go hom quite late, oh and i bought that erm.. wad ah... i tink it goes like "Cheesy BBQ Turkey-Bacon Chicken Whopper Meal" i tink like tat ah the name.. i know its very long.. I DIDNT MINUS THE VEGGIES AND TOMATOES WOOHOOO!!

so i went home, took a shower, and ate em all.. den i surf net awhile, den play winning eleven on my ps2...

HEY, these days i rarely touch my games man.. for the past few days i actually didnt even hold my ps2 controller or double click my game application on my desktop! those who know me, i know ur suprised ursef.. Me, who cant live a day without playing games, actually have no mood to play game.. reason is obvious, you know i know we know they know she know he know everyone know.. well umm partially..

k, so tmr i will b returnin to lessons as per normal, no more leaves, and full concentration ahead.. i will no doubt ask alot of questions in class, so be prepared my mates.. muahaha

Oh and i wrote a poem just now.. not really for bloggin purposes so i will keep it silent for now. =D

See you guys (especially my classmates),
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home