Sunday, January 21, 2007

So it's done..

hello all..

ahhhh so tired, can feel my legs shiverin from the inside, uh n aching abit i guess.. k so..

today woke up like umm 10 plus ah.. den i go shower bla bla n prepare my tinks for concert later on.. so umm, reached there liao den sit there nothin much to do laa... so uh yenfi came den all da band members were given McChicken as a lunch.. bear in mind guys, i ate it WITH VEGGIES.. hmm okay i tink im gettin used to it.. good thing.

so bla bla skip skip, we all in the bus goin there liao, i sat there n like very the boring.. just sing here sing there.. ders actually so many thoughts on my mind but i promised someone before i wont let this affect my performance.. so we reached there n get ready for the final rehearsal..

ok ah its fine n fun.. me n yenfi like keep playin ard lor.. hmm ya.. n im tryin to put away my problems too.. haiz pretty hard la.. tats y im like quiet just now..hmm..

den came da real thing. yeah all went well, den hor i saw someone laughin at me playin tat indian-like instrument thingy.. my head all moving ah, like real indian like tat.. haha so umm den Encore we all play mamma mia again.. this time i play the drum set, like hw i did wen my batch played it long long ago.. and it went OKAY. brings me back memories.

so uh anyway durin da interval, azillah n shazana invite me for photo taking session.. haha damn i feel like so superstar-ish, summore wiv tat formal suit.. roffle..

DEN after da performance, i meet my old juniors, wee teck n wilson.. walao long time nv see wilson.. okay la his apperance got change but his damn attitude still the same.. wtf lol..

wen going back in the bus, tats wen i just let my long-trapped thoughts run through my mind n umm, depressed for a lil while... hmm kay ders one happenin in tat bus wich umm prolly made it worser.. i cant describe how i feel tat time, its like confused, distracted, frustated.. and, heartbreaking.

hmm so reached sch liao we all unload da instruments n put it back in da sch.. den i got a short talk wiv my section.. maybe my last talk with them for quite sometime, or maybe even forever, who knows.. i tink i got too emotional ah, haiz until my tears oso can come out.. walao feel like wad sia so old still can like this..hmm..

anyway, i didn't said enough.. theres so much i wanted to say, so much more.. but everyone is rushing and i keep forgetting wad i wan to say.. so let dem off ah..hmm den i tried to settle tat conflict wiv "her", she doesnt wan to like i presumed.. so ya, i didnt manage to clear everything up.. obviously, i'm seriously frustated bout this.. there goes my possible last chance. hmm.

so ya, den i went for a drink wiv fatin, faeez, wilson n yenfi.. jus tok2 la.. den police come all run away.. den i take bus home..

here i am at my comp seat, tinkin bout just now.. I failed to do wad i wanted to do, just probably another sleepless night for me..

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home