Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My friends say I should act my age, what's my age again?

hi.

today's a so-so day, gt bad gt ok tinks.. hmm.. lets start fr beginnin..

so woke up about 10 plus, den immediately go shower n bla3 to prepare for rehearsal later wiv da band.. *skip skip* so i reached there bout 12.15, den we hv to carry insts to the truck all.. quite tiresome ah cus i perspire quite alot.. den we all percs take same bus n i get them to all sit behind so can tok2..

but haiya a few gt personal problems so they nt reli in da mood to talk.. its ok la quite fun but very boring.. no offense but first time my sect is boring in a bus.. oh well.. so umm when reachin liao den i start making unnecessary noises.. haiya need to liven da place abit.. hmm ya laa den got dis one person say i very noisy wohhhh.. =p

so umm reached liao den we at da stage ah, got microphone der den i go disturb nathan.. haha go to da mic den "NGGEEOOOWWWW NGEOWWWWW". OH YA got one thing very the funny la, we going to take out perc instruments.. den bladi hell who kentot, everyone suddenly reverse sia wan to run away from the air pollution..haha wtf sia lucky i got my vicks inhaler.. nb the smell is soo undescriceable-ish stinky. :/

so ya we take out da perc insts den start arrangin.. den we did our rehearsal.. all okay.. den perc ensemble.. to make it short, i destroyed it from my point of view.. well.. firstly i didnt manage to get da crowd to do wad i wan, secondly i didnt manage to get da perc to play softer yet faster.. and thirdly, i made a effin fool outta myself.. even while we were doin tat thing our instructor cut us short and tell me it's a waste of time.. well he phrases it differently but i know full well wad he's trying to say. so i just finish tat ensemble fast..

so ya.. i was pissed, in fact very pissed. some was like "azlan r u ok?". yes guys i appreciate u askin me tat, im nt angry wiv u guys.. n i don wan to point fingers at ppl sayin its their fault or wadever crap. Again, i'm really sorry guys.. when i made a fool out of myself, i made a fool out of the percussion. and i feel effin bad for tat..

im so fucked up.

so ya im depressed for some time.. den da rehearsal continues n i try to make myself enjoy it, for da percs sake n e band.. so when i was behind da scenes tat time, i can hear u guys did improve alot.. my warnings n lectures seems nt to hv fallen on deaf ears after all.. hey im happy for u guys, honestly =D

so 2 keep it short, we den went back in da sch bus.. perc sit behind again n we all was like noisy2 talkin crap all.. i go play2 wiv dem until i accidentally unleash my SUPAH-CHILDISH side of me.. yea somehow i feel as if im sooooo un-18.. even sec 2 juniors bully me tickle me here n der make me shout like michael jackson many times.. o.O

so yeah den wen reached sch liao n moved back inst.. i met da perc sect outside, tot wanna go photocopy scores 2gether, but skali some nv bring back files.. :/ haiz wad to do if dey dowan. den uh i went home wiv faeez same bus, strange y we took it first rather den hazirah who always the first to went home.

so ya i hv been tinkin ah bout hw childish i was in da bus goin home.. cant help but to feel bad, heck i donno y but its like, embarassing? heck im playful but again i can b serious wen theres a need.. so don go ard describing me as immature.. just take me as uh, barney the dinosaur?

anyway i played poker again wiv yenfi online.. haha we bet stupid things all.. who lose marry mrs ng la wad la. HAHA yaya its crap but fun laa.. ;)

SO today my best fren's bdae, happeh bdae to u NAZ! haha 19 yr old liao , nx yr bcome 20 cent face.. GOOD for u haha..

OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION: just now i go buy zinger with cheese + VEGGIES and COLESLAW.. hurray i managed to eat em all =D k guys cya

What's my age again?,
Lan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks , I have recently been looking for information about this [url=http://cheappandorajewelrysuk.co.uk]cheap pandora jewelry[/url] topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I've found out so far. However, what in regards to the bottom line? [url=http://cheappandorajewelrysuk.co.uk]cheap pandora charms[/url] ,Are you positive in regards to the source?

January 23, 2013 at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home