Thursday, January 25, 2007

Held hostage by veggies

hey sry fer da long time nv update, didnt reali hv anything too interesting to talk bout.. well of course my life's interesting but apparently jus nt interesting enough to be interesting to those interested.. so with my own interests, i declare that my interesting life regarding something interesting is just not interesting enough.

Very interesting indeed.

anyway today i woke up pretty annoyed, either the construction or my new neighbour is busy hammering the walls or something.. cmon man its only 8am and they makin noises.. wow if i were to blog durin tat time, its gonna be full of vulgarities tat..

*stops to curse at inuyasha for ending so soon*

uh ya, where was i.. ah full of vulgarities tat my blog might even get deleted by em authorities, heh.. so uh i tried freakin damn hard to get back to slp n woke up 11.45, my class starts at 1pm so um yea kind of a rush.. did the basic thingies den i was bout 2 get my things and to my horror i found...

CAT VOMIT ON MY BAG

yeah u can imagine the look i have on my face durin tat time, i actually froze with a "what-am-i-gonna-do + oh-freaking-shit" look. da vomit is on da dining table, with my sch bag on its chair, so some of da vomit fell onto my bag, whats worse is tat my pocket money mom left on da table was oso covered in vomit, as with my wallet.. but lucky my wallet nv kena much since its da most impt to me rite nw..

so i wipe my wallet a little, and hv to forget bout my pocket money n sch bag.. went to my store and get a substitute fer my bag, my sec 2 sch bag.. hmm yea no choice but 2 come sch for dis time lookin like a sec sch boy.. so umm its a double-shoulder bag, not a sling back like i often use.

aniwae its my first time attending tat "3D Computer Graphics" lesson.. MY GOODNESS THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING 3D OBJECTS ALREADY.. yeah i missed much durin da last 2 weeks of absence.. i tried to catch up, we were doing a 3d rocket n sattelite, quite interesting ah.. but confusin since i know a little of it.. asked da cher regardin it n manage to pull it off.. mine ain't tat perfect but i guess tats gd enough for a first timer, and i yet to do my lab 1 work, tat was lab 2 jus nw..

me n leon went for a short break as soon as i pass up my work, ate rice wiv stuffs.. den go to YAR KA CANG lesson, digital media tech.. learn bout audio n video signals n cables.. umm ok ah its pretty straightforward n easy to understand, no maths involve fortunately. den afta tat went home.. tat lesson suppose to b 2 hours but we got through it in 30 minutes, how cool is tat? instead of 6, we released at 4.45

and i got home abt 5.30.. frens nt on9 at msn, so i went to play my final fantasy 12 game, den frens on9 oso didnt talked much.. pity those o-levels-ers, they sound so stressed up.. continue be strong guys..u hv my support, u noe who u are. =D

now for the ground-breaking news...

I ATE KFC's ORIENTAL CHICKEN SALAD MEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! *continues puttin in more !*

yeah i bought it for supper, i wan to see how mmuch veggies my body can take.. so umm they hv dis sauce, or seasonin, tat goes wiv it.. taste quite nice.. i depend on it totally to make myself swallow the veggies.. they hv cabbage, lettuce, dis purple thingy, tomatoes, chicken, sometink like maggi mee and alot of veggies.. wads worse is tat they gv me chopsticks to eat it, HELL i donno hw to use them.. but tried my best to use dem, cept for da corns n small tomatoes, otherse i can grab wiv em sticks..

it was so overflowin with veggies tat i resort to tomato sauce, squeeze it every where i see a gap.. didnt really help.. so umm i ate bout 4/5 of da meal, cus i already feel too puke-able already, jus finished da chicken n lemonade n threw it away.. i still felt like puking but manage to overcome it till nw. den watched prison break (final ep?) n inuyasha..

so fatin smsed me regardin band, bout tmr syf rehearsal at concert hall.. wanted 2 call me regardin some stuffs.. i rejected, sry though.. i jus wanna lay low for the time being, let things shape out a lil bit.. u guys have fun tmr. =D

tats all i guess..

Later,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home