Saturday, January 27, 2007

The crashing tides can't hide a guilty girl, with jealous hearts that starts with gloss and curls..

Woke up late today, cus of da sleepin pills i took quite late last nite to get myself asleep.. anyway sch starts at 11 n i woke up at 10.30, haha reached there ard 11.30 like tat.. lucky cher havent reali started teachin.. covered like 2 chaps i tink den we went for break, but todae i went wiv da multi-racial clan go outside eat.

me n leon, wiv sum others went to eat at LJS, and i ordered my fav grilled cajun chicken.. big mistake, it automatically left me with me 2 bucks ONLY in my wallet, haiya shld hv stayed in sch eat rice man.. i fgt bout da financial probs my family been having.. :/ so uh afta LJS den went back for another networking lesson.

i tink i catched up wiv da 2 weeks of lessons i missed, reason i said tat is cus i startin to see hw everitink made sense, yea sort of. =D anyway released early den went home, played my ff game as i wait for ayam to on9.. fr 5pm i wait den 10.30 finally came on. wa piang langgar tiang. meanwhile i was tokin wiv godzila n shortie.

dis ayam tok for 15 mins oni den go back to da chicken farm liao.. definitely not worth the wait, HAHA.. kidding... so uh and i now..

SICK... AHHH WHY DID I FELL SICK, I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY N EAT VEGGIES YET I GOT SICK!!!

yes im quite annoyed.. havin sore throat now n no doubt tmr will b worser..haiya irritatin sia sick here sick der, i dowan like last time sick3 den miss lessons all.. hmm ok la i drank much plain water, hope got effect tmr..

tats all, see u guys ard! =D

The Sick,
Lan-eek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home