Sunday, February 15, 2009

I said why won't you come over here?

So it's been 7 months plus since I enlisted for NS.

Sometimes,

Sometimes I can't help looking back.

At moments I miss all-too-much.

Too much.


Photobucket

When I used to stand in front of the mirror fixing my tied-up curls.


Photobucket

When I was the only one who will pat Yaya lovingly everyday.


Photobucket

When I didn't sleep for two days yet still goes out to chill.


Photobucket

When everyone complained I look like singing during sheesha sessions.


Photobucket

When I wore snowcap even to Pulau Ubin.


Photobucket

When late night was spent travelling all around.


Photobucket

When Melfraps had their first gig and I have Khid to play around with.


Photobucket

When I met Faf for the first time at a gig.


Photobucket

When no matter where I was, I'd still have fun.



Two days more,
And I'm passing out of camp,
Out of HTA,
To airport.

Yet somehow deep inside,
I doubt that life could return the way it was,
The way I loved it to be.

Now now,
I haven't slept for the whole day,
And I'm off for a jamming session with MF,
And a return back to camp at night.


Heh,
Hardcore.


I'm wearing my 2007 skinnies,
Lan Kudut-dut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home