Monday, January 29, 2007

Fear Factor Challenge: 12 Slices of Tomatoes

Hi.

what a sleepless sleep i got.. spent like 2 hours sleeping only.. was playin games since last night to 3am, den tried to slp but cannot.. until like 5 plus den can slp, n den woke up about 7 plus to prepare for sch.. by hook or by crook need to wake up, oh well..

lessons as per normal, 9am-5pm with breaks in between and early release. quite boring, one of da lesson i was like sittin infront of comp, cher testin clsmates for labwork, n im like just watching lord of the rings: return of the king movie on my ipod.. YEAH i put in on my ipod like 2 days ago.. heh.

btw the first break, me n MRC (Multi-racial clan) went to paya lebar post office there to eat at da food court.. guess what, i asked the aunty to replace tat 3 cucumbers with tomatoes, and she gave me 10 slices of tomatoes instead.. btw i ordered sweet n sour fish rice.

GUESS WAD, I ENDURED AND CONSUMED ALL 10 SLICES OF TOMATOES!!

me, being a veggie-hater, will continue pushing myself to make myself eat them and live a healthy life. i keep tinkin of tat as i eat the disgusting tomatoes.. even my frens who eat veggies will give up at like 3 slices of tomatoes.. AND I ATE 10. ders more below..

went home and bought whopper jr student meal at BK.. if u guys havent notice, tat includes VEGGIES, tat-sour-thingy AND 2 MORE SLICES OF TOMATOES! so total, i ate 12 FREAKING SLICES OF TOMATOES TODAY

TOMATO DAY FTW

den naz came by.. he just bought new mp3 n phone, zen donno-wad plus and N6260. den tat moment i found oso creative no originality.. ipod got podcast, they make zencast.. omg creative aint so creative after all.. overall da mp3 he bought is good, but was filled with unnecessary functions.. anyway it looks nice thou.

thats prolly da highlights of today, esp da I ATE 12 SLICES OF RED HOT TOMATOES AND WENT THROUGH IT. other den tat ders sumtink tat quite troubles me, sumtink between me and mom.. if ur reading this, help me out and vote for what u feel right.. see below.

I borrowed like 120 bucks from my mom last year during the upgrading of my computer, I already paid a tiny sum, which i dont tink has make it below 100 bucks.. den ytd me n mom were talkin bout it, and she mentioned tat she will "halal-kan" which means shes sayin tat i don need to pay her back.. mayb if ur me, u shld b happy, but im like "man of my word" kind of guy.. so i will gv u options and u choose wad is best.

What should I do?

a. Ignore her and continue paying her back
b. Accept her proposal.
c. In future, when I started working, I will pay her back
d. Do a sacrificing ritual on my cat for my mom as a token of appreciation

Call 1900-PAY-BACK and vote for your answer, calls are charged at $10 multiplied by zero. Or you can also write us the answer on the tagboard provided. Thank you for your support.

Tomato-Eater,
Lan-ato

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home