Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm in no hurry, You go run and tell your friends I'm losing touch (Happy 20th, Sharifah Muafah) :)

Before I start anything else,
With reference to the latest message on my tagboard by my one and only ayam.

Photobucket

Absolutely,
9 year old Yaya ze Siamese sidekick is still here with us.

And she's getting along well with Cass n Bran after months of rocket-science-like training of them.

Also,
I know this might be a little too late but heck,

I'm gonna do it anyway.



HAPPY BELATED 20-CENT BIRTHDAY TO MY ARABIAN FELINE SIDEKICK!

And to celebrate this big event for someone who just lost her vir-
I mean teenage years.

Even though I know she's going to be mad at me,
For estimatedly 4 hours before I can get my apologies through her.

Behold,

The picture which she spent the whole night pleading to me not to put it up,
Which was like 3 or 4 months ago.

Heh.



The picture of Faf,

In awe looking at me performing.
Photobucket


Now my arabian hot chick,
Don't get mad at me because of that,
In fact,

To me,

You look kinda cute with that steamy eyes and "awww my brandonn" body language.


*shakes my head away from staring into em eyes*

Oh.

Pretty white cat.

Photobucket

*winks*


And yes,
Finally we really had a chance to go out sama2 makan2 berbual karut.


Combo of Killers' fans
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry hubbypies,
Seems like I'm still "brighter" than ya.

Fat hope wishing I'll get dark during camp days eh?


Now now,
I've yet to have my Ma's special Murtabak Maggi along with Naz and Mat,
Who stayed overnight with me after sucha long time.

Before I close this entry off,

I'm missing you like fuck.


Melfraps.

Photobucket

It's been far too long since I last had meet-ups with em.

Jom la buka sama-sama!

Photobucket



I guess that is all.

And my last gift to ze feline-sidekick.


Photobucket


Over and out,
Lan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Sluggish Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search HD Movies, Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them at Flying Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

February 5, 2010 at 8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood avenues to build an income online.

March 21, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home