Thursday, August 13, 2009

Your subtleties, it strangles me.

Almost two weeks of no updates,
Sigh.

And I don't really have anything nice to talk about anyway.

About my a week plus of hiatus;

Busy.

With Cass & Bran under my care,
And a new supervisor entering the ranks of team Charlie in Airport Police,
What more personal problems that seems to increase at every single opportunity.

But my main concern lies in work,
Or NS if based on the way I would have call it back in camp days.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 132th intake got together for camwhore,
Missing critical ones that would have made the place more lively.

One who has been with us,
Especially myself,
Would have seen the strengthening bond in the team these days.

And that really put my mind off other things,
Making coming to work is like meeting up friends to go sheesha with.

Work aside,
I've been buying up games with my improved pay lately.

Three kinds of Dynasty Warriors,
I know it's more of a game the Chinese would have been playing.

But heck,
Told ya I'm multi-racial.

Ancient chinese history is rather interesting too.

While we have Hang Tuah,
They have Cao Cao,

And it doesn't matter for the indians.

Sir S R Nathan was never history.


All the games I need now,
Is necessary for this rather troublesome situation I'm in.

Used to be one loser kid who never get any,
Now He gave me four and I've started wishing I didn't have any.

So it still comes down to graying myself up,
Again.

My apologies to all those that may concern,
For my rare mood swings to come now.

I hope all of you understand the situation I've been trapped in.



Till the next hopefully soon yet detailed update that consists of plain crap,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home