Sunday, July 19, 2009

And my lips, they don't kiss the way they used to



This entry will consists a fuckload of Cass & Bran photos,
And a video of my near-fatal injury too,
So to all who wants to ogle at these two siblings I've been taking care of,

You may proceed.

And as a start,
Let me present you a photo I've finally got hold of.


The blur-cock Cassie
Photobucket


Spot her lucky-spot (So this Cassie too has a lucky spot eh?)
Photobucket


Ms Brightside
Photobucket


Getting high with me
Photobucket


Siblings love
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a fact,
I was gonna talk about Brandon,
Who suddenly just came hopping onto my lap a second ago.

Heh.

Anyway as I was saying,
Observe,

The photogenic one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sister-lepak
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't ask me why, it somehow look appetising to me
Photobucket


After their first shower ever
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love them to the extent of making them this :)
Photobucket


Now now,
I said earlier about my near-fatal injury, no?

This video below,
Is the aftermath of showering the kittens



So much for being the elder one,
Cass "screamed" all the way in the shower.

While Bran only reacted negatively only when the shampoo landed on him,
Heh.

That's all I have with regards to them now.


I don't know what they told you,
But you rather believe them than me,
All I wanted was to keep you happy,
But you put on problems on your own shoulders,

Problems that should have never existed in reality.

I am not what you think I am,
Doesn't mean I'm playing in a band you can just categorize me in the same position of your ex-es,

Snap out of it,
If you can always sense things just by staring at my eyes,
Then do it.

You talked about lacking trust,
Look at who's the one making it difficult for both of us?

Snap out of it,
This is disappointing.

I am disappointed.


Tell me what you wanna know,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home