Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In the meantime before I get to upload Cass and Bran pics and vids here,
While I'm diagnosed with H1N1 and been MC-ed for a week,
I have something for all of you.


What I have for you right here,
Is a video that moved me,
Is a video that made me look at Cass and Bran sleeping under my TV set,
Unknowingly promised them I'll take good care of them,
Watch them,
As they grow into fine cats.

This,
Is a video I demand you to watch it from start to finish.



If you feel alone and you're granted permission to keep a pet,
Adopt one,

Because stray cats who are caught or sent to the SPCA,
Will be put to sleep if they're not adopted within a month or so,
And their sleep,

Is forever.

Save them,
Give them a home,
Love them as they will love you.

They know your feelings,
They know what it takes to make you feel better,

I kept them,
And I never see a mistake in my statement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home