Friday, June 19, 2009

You called for another Mayday

Regarding Melfraps acoustic set at Fullerton Starbucks,
They had been some minor changes.

We will be performing at 4.30pm instead of 5.30pm,
Which also meant we are the first band to perform.

Further details are as follows.

Photobucket

Please come and support us,
Or should I say 3/5 of us?

Nevermind,
Show your support nonetheless.

Heh.


Dear Natalie,

From time to time,
I might read up the old entries,
The old chat logs,
The old smses,
On how fantastic life has been since the day I knew you

Who could have known that,
Just a simple chill out anywhere,
We could have so much laughter,
So much fun,
So much teasing of each other

They say good things doesn't lasts forever,
For the countless number of times,
It happened again,
Suprisingly short this time.

Things had to change,
Unknowingly all too sudden,
In a rush of good things to come,
Came the rush to end it all.

Sudden,
It was so sudden.

I'm accepting it now,
Your friends needs you more than I do,
Knowing since childhood,
I can only imagine how tight the bond has been,
You'll need them to be your everyday happiness.

Somehow,
I've failed at that,
I don't know.

You girls,
Take good care of her,
And take good care of yourself too.

Fret not,
Even if my health is taking its toll on me,

I'll still be around for you,
To sing with,
To crap with,
To gossip with,
Or simply to tease with.

And that,
For once,


Is my promise to you.




With love,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home