Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I love it when you call, but you never call at all

As much of an easy-going person I am,
I feel as if I'm evolving in a way or another,
Or digivolve in digimon terms.

I've realised sometimes little things can irritate me,
Not to the extent of me slapping the back of the head of the irritator(hey new word!),
But just simply,

Irritated.

To those who has been noticing me,
I walk fast.

Faster than some fbt men in their 40's doing slow jog.

And when I'm walking in cramped areas,
Slow walker irritates me,

In a way that I find every gap possible for my lean body to slip through.

And because of my fast pace,
There are times someone U-turn with me behind and scares the shit of out themselves.

I don't know if it's because of me being a zombie look-alike,
But it happens quite a number of times.

Especially MRT stations when I'm turning to the stairs,
And another coming down,
Saw me,

And did the "OMG FUCK I SAW A FUCKING GHOST" expression.

Photobucket

It humors me,
And it irritates me.


Talking about MRT stations,
I'm still irritated by the fuckload of dick + pussyheads who cramped up onto the train doors,
Trying to rush in to get the seats when the pitiful people who's trying to get out eventually had to some Lord of the Rings rush through.

But that topic alarmed someone big,
It's as if they actually read here.

I can't really remember where,
Farrer Park maybe,
They had securities who stood in between of the yellow lines that divides incomers to let the people in the train get out as smoothly as possible.

Now to those big guys reading here,
Please send out a minimum/maximum speed rule for pedestrians too.

Hell,
I can't imagine speed limit signs in shopping malls.

Heh.

With that all said,



Photobucket

Nat,
I don't know what went wrong,
Even if there was a wrong in the first place.

The last conversation we had two days ago,
Was like any other one we had,
But somehow I remember you went silent,
As if I said something wrong,
But then you were laughing again.

And I remembered telling you to call me back whenever you wish to as I make my way to the toilet.

But I haven't been hearing from you since,
I tried your phone and it was switched off,
Maybe it really went haywire after it got thrown off.

I asked your close friend and she too didn't get to contact you for that two days.

Here I am,
Lethargic everyday,
Trying to hit that rewind button in my mind,
Trying to remember was there anything that happened in our last conversation.

But I can't,
Somehow I can't feel any wrong to it.

And today I managed to gather up enough guts to call your house,
You weren't around.

I don't know Nat,
You will call me for like every opportunity presented to you,
You will call me for like 2 or 3 times a day,
And now you suddenly went silent for almost 3 days,
Worse still I can't get to you at all.

I'm getting paranoid,
I worry at every second that ticks,
I kept shooting questions at myself not knowing any answer that would satisfy this hunger.

I don't know,
They don't know,

Give me a sign you're alright.

Photobucket


With love,
Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home