Tuesday, May 12, 2009

When I was young and the funfair was what draws me.

3 cups of kopi-o.

That's all it takes for me to unleash the latest random entry ever.

Alcohol?
Who needs alcohol when you have Kopi-O?

It doesn't comes across my religion,
It doesn't gets you all red,
It doesn't gets your head doing some Tony Hawk's 900 and vomiting on the next minute.

So who needs Alcohol when Kopi-O can make you as high as a diplodocus standing on two feet?

That's a dinosaur mind you.

And with all that crap said,
This is my gift to all mothers,
Ex-mothers,
Going-to-be mothers,
Kena-forced-to-become-mother-because-of-shooting-accident,

And mother nature.

A gift from the most respected-
Founder of randomness-due-to-caffeine,


Late Sir Leneira Rameirossapudar (1948-2000)
Photobucket

Who unsuprisingly gave birth to a demon.

Photobucket

Now now,

The gift.


Photobucket

*cracks it open*

*takes out a big journal book from inside*

Now I present you to the writer for today's entry,

Mr Pohkaywak Nerdsialdiani

Photobucket

Heyoz ma manz,

u see, ytd mornin ah, i wan 2 take train u noe, then got dis bas3rd ah,
he just cum out train and push me aside siaa,
i fux up u noe,
but den i realise ah, cus i also irritated wen i wan 2 cum out train den gt ppl blockin,
cmon la gt da yellow line fer wat rite??

for u ppl to wait at da side larrr!!!!

*backs to Lan*
Photobucket

Here I am,
Delivering this message to all those who are visiting this site,
This annoying attitude of typical Singaporeans who were given all the rules to follow,
Even with some multi-lingual announcer stressing out about yellow lines,

Them yellowies are drawn for a purpose,
So please kindly stand to the side when a train comes and you wanna board it,
Cause lets face it,
If you're at the train door trying to go out and a fucking lot crowding infront of ya,

Unless you're some desperate sex-addict who likes opportunities like this to molest and grind girls with the announcer voice being your club blasting music out loud,

Give them poor chaps some spaces,
And if you're the one in their shoes,
An excuse me,
Apology,
Will be good enough to clear the crowd for you to pass through.

But if you happen to stop at Bugis or City Hall,
You can try body-surfing out,

But hell make sure you keep a lookout for grannies and grandpies,
They'll fucking knock you out with their walking sticks mind you.

Of course you guys will always have your say,
But I'm more verbal than actions,
And remember this,

Patience is virtue.

Macam paham.

Heh.

On the negative side,
Browsing through my photobucket find old pics like them above,
Kinda brings back old memories.

OKAY NO MORE ENTRIES OF LOWDOWN TALKS LIKE IN MY BMT PERIOD.

err.

PERIOD.

*Quickly rush through songs in iTunes*
*Plays Franz Ferdinand's Do You Want To*

"Oh well I woke up tonight and said I
I'm gonna make somebody love me
I'm gonna make somebody love me
And now I know, now I know, now I know
I know that it's you
You're lucky, lucky
You're so lucky! "

*Self-esteem + 12*

Photobucket

Anyway,

I'm finally getting my own PSP today,
And no I'm planning to get the latest version,
So no modded ones.

Well at least original psp games are much cheaper than PS3's anyway,
And the only time I'm really touching the PSP when I'm at work.

I'm getting my UM1 earphones back too,
So hurray to traveling with iPod again.

You know what?

I'm living my days all fine and filled with deadly excitements.

Goodbye grayness,
Goodbye heartbreaks,

Welcome back,
Lan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is present to be some bring stale article, but it really compensated in search ours time. I order posted a links to this despatch on my blog. I am solid ours caller force make up that exceptionally utilitarian

October 4, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home