Thursday, May 07, 2009

Football

(Just a small mid-subject before another major update)

I'm not your typical die-hard football club supporter,
Who disregards other teams and treats the one I support as the best.

In fact I'm a fan of many clubs,
Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Inter Milan, Bayern Munich, Villareal.

You name it.

Though there's only one club I support,
A club of a player who has been my role-model on-the-field.

Michael Ballack.

Chelsea.

And I know how to be fair,
Which puts me off the group when I was a Man U fan back then,
Nistelrooy heh.

I'm not writing off Man U fans here,
I know somewhere somehow there's a few who's ego has not been affected,
But most of them I know,

Just can't see any game neutrally.

Boohoo for them.

So just about 2 hours ago,
On the second leg of Chelsea vs Barcelona.

Just about two hours ago,
UEFA found some alien-headed creature in black running around the void-deck,
And put him into refereeing the match.

Both were great,
One always attacking with possession,
The other playing a counter-attacking game.

It was a good game to watch,
Until Mr Referee was being a bitch.

4 possible penalties that amazingly was discarded for Chelsea.
And the fucken nonsense red card for Abidal.

And my Ballack being some hot headed bastard swinging arms around the referee?
That should have been a red card,
No matter how much I love him.

I might be heartbroken because of the result,
But I'm even more heartbroken for a bastard that spoiled the whole game.

Well good luck for United for having a weaken Barcelona team,
It'll be a great game for great teams.'

And I love my uncle for being a die-hard United fan yet still have sense in him,
That's the kind of club supporter I respect.

:)


Right now,


All I need.




Is a hug.




Alves muka mat rep siot,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home