Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cut off from Malaysia back in who knows when

(Yes this post contains chat logs)

Firstly,

I would like to thank beatmerchant for doing some good quality live recording for us of Melfraps,
"Play of the Night" and "Sweet Misses".

Please feel free to go to "Our Myspace" and listen to em,
And do leave us comments,
Negative or positive, both are fine by me.

One problem is,
Play of the Night wasn't recorded till the very end,
So we have to do a re-record someday later.

And we still have "Natalie" and newly-made "Holy Cow" for recording too.

By the way our gig has been postponed to 25th May,
You can contact me for further details.


That's all about band matters.


So someone has been a very bad girl,
Labelling cats as stupid,
Because they play with birds,
Got them killed,
And doesn't eat them?

Let me tell you a little about cats,
A little true story about my household best-friend,

By the name of Yaya,
My Siamese cat.

There were times when I had problems,
When I had no one to talk to,
And she's just in front of me.

So I talked to her,
Spilling my heart out with words,
And Yaya just sat looking at me with such adorable eyes,
As if listening to me.

And whenever I stopped for awhile,

She meowed.

Some melodious meow that somehow sooth my mind inside out.

Yaya wasn't the first that made my life full of happiness by the way.

To insult such a beautiful creature just because you're afraid of them,
With the exception of roaches (it's an ugly creature anyway),
I'm not going to let you off.

Now I present to you,

A lovefool who became all too possessive.


Photobucket

To summarized things up for the non-malays,
Naz finally got his first bookout tonight,
So I was asking pariapa the other day if I could have him for sat night,
To play football with our circle of friends which have been widening from time to time.

Just for a night,
I wanted to have everyone gather together and do some kicking of balls,
And sit down after that chit-chatting about the randomest of crap.


Photobucket

Urm?


Photobucket

Well you see,
I was being kind enough to let you have your time with him upon booking out,
Cause I know what it feels like to have someone you're so in love with separated for weeks.

But to make me look like the "bad guy" by twisting my words?
From just a merely one saturday night of football,
To preventing him from seeing you first when he booked out?

After all I've planned and did to get you shy lovefools together?

When I put myself in your shoes,

I realised I'm indeed,

One possessive fuck.


Photobucket


And that's what people get for criticising them ultra-loveable cats,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home