Monday, February 23, 2009

Said I'm strong now I know that I'm a leader

Photobucket


As I've promised the other day.

A post regarding Melfraps 2nd gig,
Loads of pics mind you.

I'm gonna cut this short and let the pictures do the talking,
Cause I have exactly 4 hours to sleep before waking up for another airport trip.




Melfraps 2nd performance, Music Garage 21st February 09



Starting off with that typical Lan smile as MF got themselves ready
Photobucket



Wan and Zhar grooving things up
Photobucket



No more holding the stand and stoning there
Photobucket



The reason I would have hired Ling to be my photographer
Photobucket



Roy taking a break
Photobucket



My top favourite shot in action
Photobucket




Ladies man- Khai
Photobucket




I swear I can't hear him singing backup
Photobucket




Lan vs Wan
Photobucket



Star Wars -ish
Photobucket



Funny thing is,
We only came to perform,
And off we go.

Funnier thing is,
The one we invited went along with us.

As all of the MF will say,
It wasn't a good experience at all.

I'm not gonna talk anything more about this Music Garage,
All I can say is,

I apologise for whoever I've promised that it'll be much better than the previous gig,
I was confident that we improved alot and still am,
Just that things didn't go our way for a while.


After the gig


Ling, Faf, Wawa and Fiza
Photobucket

I should have been inside,
In the center,
Holding a banner that says,

"Connecting People"

Kudos to whoever gets it.


Wan, please remember to tune
Photobucket



Roy, Zhar and Radd (Did I spelled it right?)
Photobucket



Dan the fair-skinned man
Photobucket



Lan the fairer-skinned man
Photobucket



Emy the *coughs* look-alike (Much more in person really)
Photobucket



Two funny faces
Photobucket



Earth demon caught in the picture
Photobucket



Over-excited Faf, Forcing-a-smile Lan, One-and-a-half-quarter Ling
Photobucket



"Why am I here?"
Photobucket



And we still can't fit Ling's face in
Photobucket




Now now...


Vote for your favourite couple of the day


Nizam Fadhli and Alan White (Gay Class)

Photobucket

Zam: Ah this could be a nice spot for some, heh, sport.
Lan: Oh noes!


Photobucket

Zam: Mmm, ready for some nigga screwing up your perky white ass?
Lan: JUST GIVE IT TO ME BABY...ROUGH!



Riduwan-please-remember-to-tune and Azhar (Gay Class)

Photobucket

Wan: I love him!
Zhar: I love him too!


LanLing (We-have-the-same-shirt Class)

Photobucket

Lan: There's blue on it. *winks*
Ling: *Choking on red bull*


Dayah and Big-bad-beetleborg Dan (Mat-Minah Class)

Photobucket

Dayah: Heeee!
Dan: Hmmmm!


Emy and Dayah (Lesbie Class)

Photobucket

Emy: I have the lubricant ready.
Dayah: And I have the camera ready.


Radd and Wan-please-remember-to-tune (Height-disadvantage Class)

Photobucket

Radd: I can-- Yes I--uhh-- Shit he's still taller than me even when sitting down!?
Wan: I'm bring sexy-lips back.


Lan and his white-skinned-counterpart Faf (Too-bright-for-you Class)

Photobucket

Faf: Like finally!
Lan: Why am I here..


Photobucket

Faf: Look at it Lan, it twists all so much, JUST LOOK AT IT LAN!
Lan: Why am I here..

Photobucket

Faf: Fine I'll just like, keep it straight-mmkay.
Lan: Why am I he-- Argh dammit *smiles*


Kristie, Wan-please-remember-to-tune and Pei Rong (Threesome Class)
Photobucket

Kristie: Tarzan is huge and his hair is long.
Wan: Whytf did I forgot to tune...
Pei Rong: So listen to the Jungle song.


Ling, Faf, Wawa and Fiza (Fantastic-Foursome Class)
Photobucket

Ling: Leaning back. Leaning back. Leaning back. Leaning back.
Faf: I'm feeling it, Oh yes I'm feeling it.
Wawa: TWO FINGERS BABY!
Fiza: I dye my hair golden because I love sun-wukong and I love monkey-style.



So.
Call 1900-VOTE-NOW to place your votes,
Or leave a message after the tone at our 24-hour available tagboard.

Thank you for participating,
And goodbye.


Again,
Thanks to everyone who came on that 21st,
I know the sound system was rather corrupted,

But yeah,
Thank you very much.


I love the sound of you walking away,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home